Ocean Studio

Syracuse, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Ocean Studio is a talented wedding photography and videography service situated in Syracuse, New York. This passionate team believes that each piece speaks a thousand words. They also understand that there's no one-size-fits-all solution for every couple. Therefore, they are happy to discuss filming and photographing the wedding of your dreams, your way. With each piece, Ocean Studio is delighted to reflect your special love story to adore for years to come.

PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY AS WELL AS COMBINED PACKAGES

Between your walk down the aisle and your tearful champagne toast, Ocean Studio is prepared to highlight each precious moment. This creative service is happy to travel to any location and offers additional hours when required. Plus, with a cinematic and storytelling film technique, they will create full feature videos and highlight clips of your special day. Their wedding packages include digital downloads, raw footage, and drone footage.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Jam C. Married on 09/05/2021

Thrilled with Our Video!

My husband and I hired Ocean Studio for our wedding (09/05/2021). The vendor was amazing! He asked tons of questions beforehand, talked to us about our theme and expectations, and walked us through his process.
    On the day he was professional, timely, patient, flexible, open to suggestions. We are so happy with the outcome which has a documentary collage-type feel. We would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
    Monica F. Married on 12/05/2020

Are you kidding! So good.

Our vendor was so fun and professional! Our original wedding party was canceled due to COVID. However, we reached out to Micah, stating that we were still interested in his work. With his positive mindset and dedication, he was all in. From a planned wedding party to a result of eloping in Yosemite, Micah always encouraged us and gave a positive attitude. To this day, we watch our wedding video with so much awe and appreciation for the beautiful work that Micah captured. HIRE HIM!! We can't thank him enough.
  • Noel
    Noel B. Married on 09/21/2019

Very Happy

My wife and I hired them to do our wedding and they were prompt and helpful in helping us schedule the necessary shots during our busy day. They were professional, courteous, and got amazing shots without being a disturbance during the ceremony. My wife and I are an interracial couple and we were worried that our photographer might have a difficult time getting our skin tones to show up right in video, but they did an incredible job and we both looked very even and glowing in the final footage. We are very happy with OceanStudio and highly recommend them to all of our friends and family.

Real Weddings

• Joseph & Jamila
    13 photos · 09/05/2021

Team

Micah
Micah
Owner

I am a passionate artist, a loving boyfriend, and a dog lover. I enjoy outdoor activities. If you ask me to film a wedding on top of a mountain, I will gladly say yes! I am an adventure seeker, and always looking for new way to connect with others. I can't wait to talk with you ask get started on this journey.

New York, California and BEYOND! Syracuse, NY, 13203
4422007335
Location of (Ocean Studio)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding