Eleven Lakes Media

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,695 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,695 Most Popular Price

Eleven Lakes Media is a wedding videography studio based in Ithaca, New York. We travel anywhere for destination weddings, and regularly serve the Finger Lakes, Central and Western New York, Twin Tiers, and surrounding regions.
Eleven Lakes Media strive to capture the most joyful moments of your milestone occasion. They proudly piece together visually beautiful productions of your wedding day. Their personalized approach ensures that the final film uniquely captures each wedding specifically for the couple and their audience.

Services Offered:
- Wedding Videography
- Professional Editing
- Photo Booths / Video Guest Booth
- Instant Photo Booth (Polaroid Station)

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,180

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,695

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    David Married on 10/16/2022

Wonderful!

Tyn was absolutely wonderful to work with! Me and my wife's wedding experience with him was extremely smooth and stress free. We can't wait to see our video! Thank you Tyn!
    Pete O. Married on 11/03/2021

Amazing and Beautiful!

You can't get a better team than Eleven Lakes media. Their package prices are very fair, especially compared to some of the other videographers we looked at. My fiance and I were blown away by the teams hard work, dedication and creativity. We literally can’t stop watching our highlight video!
    Amari S. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best money I spent for my entire wedding

I cannot say enough nice things about Eleven Lakes Media- they are phenomenal in every way and I truly think they were the best money I spent for my entire wedding. I wrote them in hopes of finding a more affordable videographer package for our wedding in August of 2021 and Tyn was so lovely to talk with. He very quickly worked with me to create a personalized package that fit my needs and my budget. From there things just kept getting more impressive with Eleven Lakes. Due to covid we added on a livestream component at the last minute that they tackled with grace given the location/circumstances. They also helped run a video guest book station that was so wonderful to have (now and forever). Throughout all the planning, Tyn was extremely responsive, kind, patient and helpful! On the wedding day Eleven Lakes was discrete and yet caught everything we had hoped for and stayed well past when I had expected (or the contract said)! As if that wasn't enough, They did an exceptional job editing footage into a highlight reel and made multiple edits based on any suggestions we had for additions. On top of this all, he edited and did his work in record speed- I don't know how he does it!! As you can tell, I am a big fan of Eleven Lakes work and truly cannot recommend them enough.
  • illustration stars

Team

Tyn Parseghian
Tyn Parseghian
Co-owner

Passionate film-maker, with an affinity for the natural beauty of my surroundings. The ability to capture and share precious moments makes my work personally fulfilling.

Ithaca, NY Ithaca, NY, 14850

9am - 7pm Monday - Saturday
Location of (Eleven Lakes Media)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding