Vanilla Bake Shop

Santa Monica, CA View map Visit website

Vanilla Bake Shop is a wedding cake company located in Santa Monica, California. The bakery has been part of the wedding cake industry for more than seven years, providing services throughout the local areas of Malibu, Orange County, and Los Angeles. Vanilla Bake Shop specializes in baking delicious cakes, cupcakes, French macarons, and cookies. Through consultations, the couples can discuss the styles, designs, and other ideas they have for the baker to create a personalized wedding cake. With its professionally trained and highly skilled cake designers, Vanilla Bake Shop aims to bake each couple’s dream wedding cake.

Vanilla Bake Shop bakes from scratch, using only high-quality ingredients. The bakery offers a variety of desserts such as cake pops, cookies, and cupcakes. It also provides gluten-free cakes for couples who have dietary needs. The company's services include:

• Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Delivery
  • Private tastings
  • Setup

$1

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Sonja
    Sonja Married on 06/05/2021

Above & beyond service + amazing flavors!

We were so glad we were able to use Vanilla Bake Shop for our wedding cake and cupcakes! My family (bride) has been going to VBS since I was a little girl, but when we decided to get married 4 hours away, I thought I'd have to give up my long-standing dream of having them cater my wedding. However, we were fortunate to find a wedding planner who was willing to drive our order up the night before, and VBS went above and beyond to help us with our order as well as package it up and load it extra securely to make sure it made it to us in great shape! Our cake and cupcakes were SO GOOD, and the whole process was easy and fun. We did a take-home tasting due to COVID, and suddenly my fiance realized just how DELICIOUS their baked goods are and understood why I couldn't settle for a bakery any closer. After our tasting the girls helped us decide which flavors to go with, how many of each to order, and helped us design our cake. Everything turned out perfect and we were so impressed with everyone's willingness to go the extra mile to make sure our event was a success! Thank you VBS Santa Monica, you're the best!
  • LaToya
    Latoya D. Married on 09/24/2020

A Unicorn Wedding cake.

I worked with Kim P. Initially and the she went on maternity leave and i worked with Amy. They were both great!!! I was able to easily change my order to adjust for the changes in guest list due to covid. They came and set up my dessert table at my home. I had a 3 tiered cake with different flavors, triple berry tarts, banana pudding shooters, and doughnuts. One layer of our cake was a little dry, but the bottom layer was amazing even second day!
    Dee Married on 10/12/2019

Super Delicious, Moist Cake + Beautiful Presentation

Vanilla Bake Shop in Santa Monica was completely awesome. We chose them for our wedding and we have no regrets whatsoever! Firstly, their tasting experience was delightful. We initially went to a competitor that was disappointing. Vanilla Bake Shop was just the opposite – Yuko was super personable and nice, she thoroughly went through all our options, the tasting was complimentary, and their cakes were OMG delicious! We chose them right on the spot to do our wedding cake! Our choice was the Black & White Raspberry with Cream Cheese and Dark Chocolate… so freakin’ good! On the day of the wedding, their delivery was on point and the cake turned out exactly as promised – it was both beautiful and delicious! Our guests could not stop commenting on how delicious the cake was! We are so happy we selected Vanilla Bake Shop to do our wedding cake and would totally recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

52 photos · 11/17/2018
  • Johanna & Simon
    72 photos · 09/16/2018

Santa Monica, 90401
Location of (Vanilla Bake Shop)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding