Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About V3 Weddings & Events

V3 Weddings & Events is a full service event design and management company committed to offering the highest level of creative and personalized service to our clients. From full-service planning to day-of Coordination, it is our passion to design extraordinary weddings that are unique, innovative, and truly reflect our clients' personalities.

83ba1c8fae568455 1532020118 f9a3db37b38271c0 1532020112720 3 403514 19563239389
Couple's portrait
Couple's portrait
ead44baf7f379ae3 1532020118 74bfc751547c8180 1532020112722 5 580045 19564118056
V3Ad7

20 Reviews for V3 Weddings & Events

• W

Wai Sie · Married on 08/23/2014

We truly loved working with Vanessa for our wedding planning needs. As an event planner myself, it was hard for me to let go, but since we were planning our destination wedding from afar, Vanessa made the process a breeze. She is super knowledgeable with great local vendor relationships, which definitely came in handy when booking our photo booth, florist and hair/make-up. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the big day, it went so smoothly, Vanessa and her team took care of everything. We couldn't have been happier! Thank you so much, it was such a pleasure working with you Vanessa!!

Diolisa · Married on 09/28/2013

Living in Chicago and planning a wedding in Southern California, we were in search for a planner who was creative and savvy but most importantly understood who we were and what we wanted for our special day! They helped turn our dream, our vision and our love into something people could feel and experience...for this we are forever grateful! We knew we had a great feeling about Vanessa from the beginning, but never did we imagine such a perfect fit for me and my husband! She understood us and understood our vision (even if we didn't really know what that vision was!). All the vendors they paired us with were spot on! Each vendor worked well with our personalities and we barely gave them any direction...yet they still nailed what we wanted. It was a match made in wedding heaven time and time again proving that Vanessa knew best!

The way Vanessa and her team worked with our families was so greatly appreciated! My family could not sing enough praises about Vanessa and her team! She understood this was a family affair and always made such an effort to consider that...all the way down to actually working with my family for all the payments, details and surprises. My extremely large family was super impressed for how on schedule V3 kept all of us the day of the wedding. Our day was PERFECT! And we know that it was perfect because of Vanessa and her team. If there were any glitches that day, we definitely were not aware.

From the beginning we told her we wanted this day to not only be about us, but also about the people we invited to celebrate our special day. The day was so fun...FOR EVERYONE! Our guests have told us that it was THE most fun they have had at a wedding. Our families and friends are still talking about the day!

It was such a pleasure and so much fun to work with V3 events and would recommend them to EVERYONE! We feel honored to have had them be such a big part of our big day!

Gail · Married on 08/31/2013

V3 Wedding and Events is fabulous! From the day we met Vanessa until the wee hours after the wedding, my daughter said the same thing, "I'm so glad we found Vanessa, wasn't she the best!" V3 took charge of all the details and did not miss a beat. The team was always right there and available on the day of the wedding and the invited guest did not see (always behind the scene), setting up the fine minute details that made my daughter know the day was going to be perfect. All along the planning journey, not only did Vanessa seek out and listen to my daughter's wishes but also was great at sharing ideas and resources that might fit into the theme of the day. We valued the expertise, enthusiam and customer care of V3 Wedding and Events and found the team to only want the best for my daughter and her new husband on their most important and beautiful day. Thank you so much!

V3 Weddings & Events FAQ

• The Westin San Diego
    The Westin San Diego Hotel Weddings

I had the pleasure of working with Vanessa and her seasoned team of professionals last month. Our ballroom is absolutely beautiful, and they were able to make it the most amazing event I have seen to-date. Thank you for your tireless efforts in making our Hotel shine on top of creating beautiful memories for our bride!

• Paper Crew
    Paper Crew Wedding Invitations

Vanessa and her team are simply awesome. She creates stunning table decor and is great to work with.

• Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting
    Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Vanessa is an all star. She knows exactly what her clients are thinking and delivers. Always a pleasure to work with.

• Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 See on map