1034 Pheasant Dr., Mesquite, TX 75150 Map · Phone number

About V&N Designs

Our clients say it best.....

breathtaking decor fabulous flowers great attention to detail awesome customer service

From lavish affairs to intimate gatherings, our stylists will create an event that caters to your every decorative need. We pay attention to your requests down to the smallest of details so you can live in the moment and cherish your day. Whether you need flowers, table linens or dinnerware, we can transform your dreams into reality. Call us today!

IMG4956
317716380no5jMTi
April095

4 Reviews for V&N Designs

LaTrena · event on 05/17/2014

The centerpiece arrangements were beautiful and unique. I requested these at the last minute and she delivered above my expectations. I only provided the color needed and she went with it. THANKS SO MUCH! I would absolutely recommend V&N as well as use again.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Deborah · Married on 11/30/2013

I have used V&N Designs for several events and have been more impressed each and every time. Most recently they did my wedding. My bouquet was beautiful and was one of the best parts of my day. Veronica added a picture of my deceased father. She figured out a way for him to walk me down the aisle, and I am forever grateful for her thoughtfulness. The gesture was beautiful and the significance for me and my family was priceless! They are very professional and pay attention to the tiniest of details. They have an eye for flowers and will make your wedding look AMAZING! I would recommend using their services for any event, small or large. They are affordable and best of all, THEY CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCT! Be sure to book them for your next event. V&N Designs will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 10/29/2010

Veronica was flexible in working with any ideas I had and she was also great in incorporating them with her style and expertise! The flowers were above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Veronica for the great decor!

Sent on 11/07/2010

V&N Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 1034 Pheasant Dr. Mesquite, 75150 See on map