New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Urban Lillies Inc.

Urban Lillies. New York City's premiere event planning company.

Having an Urban Lillies coordinator will allow you to lose the stress, while maintaining all of the control. Why spend any amount of money on creating memories, if you'll never get a chance to enjoy making them. Its hard to be in two places at once, we at Urban Lillies are trained professionals ready to step in and take away the burden. So give us a call, sit back, and leave the coordinating to us. From now on, your only worry will be - Never wanting the moment to end.

Mission Statement:

- Making your vision a reality while allowing you the freedom to enjoy it.

Urban Lillies Inc.

6 Reviews for Urban Lillies Inc.

Cynthia · Married on 03/28/2009

I would like to Thank the girls and guys at UL for all their help. The last minute issues that began to pop up quickly prompted me to hurry and seek help. I needed help and I needed help bad! I contacted T.J. and she and her assistants took over. I cringe at the thought of going through half of what they took care of without help. I recommend everyone use their services. T.J. and Urban Lillies, I will recommend you until everyone experiences your greatness. I believe in your services and am your biggest fan.
    E (my husband) and I Thank you.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Joy · Married on 01/16/2009

Listen to me "DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING ALONE". Thank God I found someone brave enough to fix what my husband and I screwed up. We gave them 6 months to re-plan our wedding and we were more than satisfied. Without them I'd still be trying to set up my reception venue. Urban Lillies you are a blessing, Gary and I wish you much, much, success.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Urban Lillies Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the challenge Mrs. Washington! You're married now, congratulations! Hope we can work together again.

Michael · Married on 07/19/2008

My fiance has always joked about my predictability, so when it came time to propose I of course tried to go out the box. And in doing so I stumbled upon Urban Lillies a great and truly remarkable group of professionals that turned the old "on bended knee proposal" into a special event worthy of its purpose. From planning dinner reservations at an eloquent 5 star restaurant to picking a "proposal location" with a truly romantic scenery to even assistance with shopping for an engagement ring, Urban Lillies broadened my uncreative mind and provided such great service & class that my fiance & I plan on using them for our engagement party, bachelor & bachelorette parties and our wedding!

Michael

Sent on 01/21/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lattanzi Makeup Artistry
    Lattanzi Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I recommend Urban Lillies Inc for any event where you need assitance with planning. Whether you have a hectic schedule or just aren't sure on where to start Urban Lillies can take all the if/ands/or buts out of the equation. Their service is professional and reliable, and I have worked with one of their team members exclusively and can say they are real professionals. Organized and efficient. From Weddings to Corporate events, let them take the lead while you get all the credit for such a fantastic event.

• New York, 10021 See on map