Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About Lattanzi Makeup Artistry

Congratulations On Your Engagement!

Its our goal at Lattanzi Makeup Artistry to make you feel beautiful, and at ease on your wedding day.
Book a trial today to speak to Leah Lattanzi, and test out all the products she will use on the day of.
Leah currently works out of the CT/NY area, but is available for travel.

Follow Lattanzi Makeup Artistry on

l 329091d50a2641399f656bd86fdc66a2
l 72363109aa6444f49b0c36eba1b3e2b6

6 Reviews for Lattanzi Makeup Artistry

Sandra · Married on 01/01/2010

I was very pleased at the makeup application I was given by Leah. She was very at ease with me even with all of my wants for our trial, she suggested gently what may work better and we tried both ideas, I ended up liking her ideas a lot better (she knows her stuff!)and thats why I hired her for my big day! Quality service, defintiely affordable, and very "in-tune" with her work and her clients needs. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get exactly what they are looking for, for wedding day makeup. Truly an artist.

Sent on 01/19/2010
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/10/2009

If you are considering buying and applying your own makeup to save money and you live anywhere near Leah, just hire her. You'll save yourself both money and time having an expert do it. She did my makeup, my bridesmaids, my mother and even applied some lipgloss to the flowergirl! She is easy-going, patient and efficient and knows her craft well. She lets you change your mind and make decisions about the makeup you are wearing. Several of us (including myself) are not used to wearing makeup on a daily basis, the products she chose and the application made us comfortable and feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/22/2009

Lattanzi Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Teresa! It was such a pleasure to work with you gals. It was more fun then it was "work". And the ceremony was beautiful!

Julianna · Married on 02/14/2009

Leah was fantastic, she was quick with responces, fast with pricing, etc.. makeup very very very very extrodinarily well done.. LOVED my makeup for the big day! Will need to get pictures up soon! We had fun and was she very professional, definitely got more for my money, i felt like i was stealing, it was so great! Thank you soo soo much again! My bridesmaids loved their makeup too! :)

Sent on 02/16/2009

Lattanzi Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the review. Its much appreciated! I am thrilled I was able to accomodate you on your big day. You were a pleasure to work with. Keep me in mind for that big anniversary party!

Lattanzi Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Blossoms and Blooms Events
    Blossoms and Blooms Events Wedding Planners

Let Lattanzi Makeup Artistry make you more beautiful for your special day.. Make your appointment with them today.

• Milford, 06460 See on map