Maureen Sullivan Makeup

Guilford, CT View map

YOUR WEDDING MAKEUP SOLUTION

There are a million little decisions to make when planning a wedding. On the top of the list are those that impact how you will look on your wedding day. I have been doing makeup for about 10 years including work on Olympus Fashion Week's runway shows and more recently for the on air talent (and occasional super celeb) at the ESPN studios. You can feel confident that my experience and technique, along with my calm personality and keen ability to listen to you will result in the flawless beautiful look you're after for your big day.

Congratulations!!!

Pricing:

Bride $200

each additional person $80

Wedding packages include:
1 free trial makeup application
free travel within CT

$50 travel to neighboring states

The latest in makeup technology including:
Airbrushed Foundation
False eyelashes, as needed
Long-wearing formulas

Note: I provide all of the makeup to be applied. I use high quality prestige and makeup artist brands.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
  • User1404265 2+ years ago
    Maureen did an amazing job with my makeup! She offers a free trial and immediately I loved the makeup. She understands your vision and makes the makeup natural. I felt comfortable in my makeup and it lasted in the summer heat. She came to our hotel room and we very accommodating to our needs. Maureen is very calm and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her :)

Deals

Maureen Sullivan Makeup 1
Gift
I'm sure you will love how your makeup looks, so I offer free bridal trials! Contact me to schedule yours.

Guilford, CT, 06437

call me or email anytime!
Location of (Maureen Sullivan Makeup)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding