Uptown Catering

1752 South Garfield Ave, Traverse City, MI 49696 Map · Phone number

• Abundance Catering
  • Crystal Lake Catering Co.
  • Pigs Eatin Ribs

2 Reviews for Uptown Catering

• User7219844 · 2+ years ago

Uptown catering catered my September 2016 wedding and Morning after brunch. Uptown did a fabulous job! Guests raved about the food both days. Paul worked with me to have my envision of an 8ft charcuterie board come to life as part of the cocktail hour. We spent months looking for the right planks for presentation. Servers were very professional and friendly. There was never a guest without a drink in their hand or empty stomach. The cocktail hour consisted of various appetizers to please even the pickiest eater's palette. Dinner was fantastic.
    Bridgette even made the table numbers for us, which turned out amazing!
    Paul and Bridgette were very helpful throughout the whole process from selecting linens, to the menu to the plates for dinner.
    They are the best in northern Michigan and worth the cost.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/22/2017

Uptown did an excellent job catering our wedding at Ciccone Vineyard and Winery in Suttons Bay! The food was delicious and well-prepared, and the guests made it through the buffet line quickly and efficiently. Paul was accommodating, generous, and professional. He even found a vendor for the catering tent when I realized (quite close to the wedding day) that I had forgotten to reserve one. We were very happy with our choice of a caterer and we would recommend Uptown Catering to couples getting married in Northern Michigan.

Sent on 08/12/2017

• 1752 South Garfield Ave Traverse City, MI, 49696 See on map
    (231) 357-1691 (Phone number)
    Location of (Uptown Catering)