UpDos For I Dos

226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 203, Vienna, VA 22180 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 10

About UpDos For I Dos

UpDos For I Dos, LLC is an on-site hair and makeup company from the Maryland and Virginia areas. UpDos For I Dos is a team of professional hair and makeup artists that are passionate about the wedding industry, and for over 14 years, these stylists have helped many satisfied clients realize the vision of their ideal bridal look. They offer award-winning hair and makeup services that are both skilled and timely, and the team is committed to providing you with a stress-free beauty experience. Their team not only serves Maryland and Virginia, but also Washington, D.C., Delaware, and South Carolina.

The professional stylists at UpDos For I Dos offer hair styling and makeup services to brides and bridal parties one at a time, ensuring personalized attention. The team specializes in using high-quality makeup and hair products that last the entire day, to keep your wedding glow radiant from start to finish. On-site beauty services include:

• Consultations
styled shoot 0004 51 6253
wedding inn at perry cabin lovely ave manda weaver photo 56 51 6253
de lauren lawson daniel focus bay photography ocean city jk ac 122 51 6253
UpDos For I Dos
md amanda port jay tl jmc lw cp kirsten smith photography springfeild manor 3 51 6253
va amanda shapin jbag ep candice adelle photography 0002 51 6253

UpDos For I Dos 6
UpDos For I Dos 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Lusignea · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Quality work, professional, and fun

I'm thrilled we chose UpDos for I Dos for my bridal party hair and makeup services. After several poor hair services and cakey makeup experiences with other professionals throughout the years, some of my wedding party was hesitant to have professional services with someone they did not know personally. However, they are so glad they worked with the girls of UpDos for I Dos because they looked and felt beautiful as a result of their services. We would all work with them again in a heart beat. On top of that, they were quick to respond to my communications during the planning process, professional and on-time the day of, as well as relaxed, fun, and fit right in with my group. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Daniella

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding 5/5/19

Hired for hair and make-up services on the day of my wedding for 12 people total. They came to the wedding venue, which saved me time and made the wedding day stress free. They knew exactly how many people to assign to us for the day and even finished hair and make-up early so we had plenty of time to relax and take pictures before the ceremony started. They even touched up hair and make up before they left the wedding venue. Everything was seamless and I never had any issues. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

UpDos For I Dos FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Della Blooms
    Della Blooms Wedding Florists

I know the couples who use Up-Do's For I Do's have great tastes and high standards for their wedding day. As a florist, I've had the pleasure to work with them on many events and can easily recommend them to my couples!

• Ben Hill Photography
    Ben Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I was able to work with these lovely ladies on a recent wedding in Baltimore, MD. The bride was stunning and each of her bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls all looked amazing. Their work was beautiful and they were such cool people to work with. They mixed with the bridal party's style and vibe so perfectly. I'm so impressed! I hope I get to work with them again in the near future.

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Up Do's makes their clients look stunning every single time! Meet with Ashley and her team and be amazed!

• 226 Maple Avenue West, Suite 203 Vienna, 22180 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 780 Elkridge Landing Road, Suite 103 Linthicum Heights, 21090 See on map
    Appointment Only
  • 780 Elkridge Landing Road Suite 103, Suite #110 Linthicum Heights, Maryland, 21090 See on map
    (Phone number)