UpDos For I Dos

Charleston, SC View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

UpDos For I Dos is a team of professional hair and makeup artists that are passionate about the wedding industry, and for over 16 years, these stylists have helped many satisfied clients realize the vision of their ideal bridal look. They offer award-winning hair and makeup services that are both skilled and timely, and the team is committed to providing you with a stress-free beauty experience. Their team serves Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Delaware, South Carolina and Florida.

The professional stylists at UpDos For I Dos offer hair styling and makeup services to brides and bridal parties one at a time, ensuring personalized attention. The team specializes in using high-quality makeup and hair products that last the entire day, to keep your wedding glow radiant from start to finish. On-site beauty services include:

• Consultations
  • Hair updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Tanning
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Laurie Getting married on 01/10/2022

UpDos for Idos is amazing!

From the first email we exchanged, Ashley was kind, prompt, and detail-oriented. I really appreciated how clear and straightforward her pricing structure was and all of the paperwork was easy to complete and submit online. I was lucky enough to be paired with Leann for my makeup. At the trail, she was patient, kind, and understanding. She went above and beyond to make sure we were on the same page about my expectations and my vision of my makeup for my wedding day. When we were forced to postpone our wedding because of the pandemic, Ashley was incredibly supportive, flexible, and understanding. She helped to make a new plan and then transferred part of my contract without any issues or second questions. Leann was amazing on the day of the wedding. She did so much to make me feel beautiful! I really appreciate her taking such great risks to be there. I feel really lucky to be able to work with UpDos for Idos again later this year and will use them for all my future needs!
    Rachel C. Getting married on 11/09/2021

We were the hottest Bridal Party

From the bottom of my heart, your team was INCREDIBLE!!!!  My entire bridal party loved their looks and the hair was AMAZING.  It has been three days and I finally just took down my hai and washed it. I will recommend you and your team 1,000 times.  Thank you for an amazing experience and day.  We were the hottest bridal party ever ....thanks to a lot of help with our looks for you all.   -Rachel C. 9-19-2020
  • Isabella
    Isabella C. Getting married on 11/08/2021

Excellent, fun and professional

The makeup artist and the hair stylist were friendly and amazing to work with, and did a fantastic job. I am so glad I chose Updos for I Dos.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

115 photos · 10/07/2018
  • Greg & Liz
    29 photos · 05/09/2017

Della Blooms Della Blooms Wedding Florists

I know the couples who use Up-Do's For I Do's have great tastes and high standards for their wedding day. As a florist, I've had the pleasure to work with them on many events and can easily recommend them to my couples!

Ben Hill Photography Ben Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

I was able to work with these lovely ladies on a recent wedding in Baltimore, MD. The bride was stunning and each of her bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls all looked amazing. Their work was beautiful and they were such cool people to work with. They mixed with the bridal party's style and vibe so perfectly. I'm so impressed! I hope I get to work with them again in the near future.

EVENTPRO Design and Production EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Up Do's makes their clients look stunning every single time! Meet with Ashley and her team and be amazed!

Charleston, SC, 29401

Appointment Only
Location of (UpDos For I Dos)
8955 Guilford Road, Suite 150 Columbia, MD, 21046 See on map

Appointment Only

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding