Updos For I Dos Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hannah H. Getting married on 05/18/2025

Everyone loved them

Liseth and Tara were AMAZING! They worked fast and accurate with a wide range of ages (flower girl to grandma), skin tones, and hair textures. We all loved our looks. Highly recommend!

Hi Hannah,
    Congratulations on your wedding! We are delighted by your glowing review, it was such a privilege to share this milestone with you! Liseth and Tara enjoyed every moment spent with you and your party. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos; we're so glad to hear that our services helped make your wedding day an amazing day for you!
  • Ioana
    Ioana C. Married on 01/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Value, Great Artists!

I absolutely loved using UpDos For I Dos for my wedding, and would 100% recommend them to anyone else who is looking for a hair and makeup service. First of all, they were very responsive to my questions when I was first trying to find a hair and makeup artist where others surprisingly were not. I also loved that they were super upfront about pricing and made it so easy for me to figure out exactly how everything would fit into my budget. I think it helps that they have multiple people answering emails so I always had a quick response. It's also really nice that they have multiple artists, so you know you're covered in case anything happens the day of. Next, they were very good about letting me know any deadlines, when I should schedule my hair and makeup trial, and keeping the contract updated based on any changes that I made. The trial also went so well - both artists did exactly what I wanted, and they were extremely responsive to any changes I wanted made. They also made notes about what I wanted during the trial, which made the actual wedding day so much more smooth, where I didn't have to remember anything.

Then on the wedding day, Heather and Ashley showed up early with everything they needed and got set up to start right on time. They were very efficient and made sure everyone was happy with their look - Ashley even re-did my mom's hair when it was a little tight for her, and made sure that my mom was happy. They even stayed a little bit later than they were supposed to (totally my family's fault) to make sure everyone who had signed up got their hair and makeup done. Then I had forgotten to bring any lipstick at all with me and Heather was so nice and gave me the new lipstick she had used on me (even though that was not part of the package at all). My makeup stayed the ENTIRE night, even though I sweat a lot! And my hair lasted through three hours of dancing! The entire time Heather and Ashley were so professional and kind; I highly recommend this company for anyone looking!

Hi Ioana,

Congratulations on your wedding! It was such a privilege to share this milestone with you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos; we're so glad to hear that our services helped make your wedding day an amazing day for you! We cannot wait to see more of your wedding album, you are an absolute vision! We are so thrilled we were able to play a small part in your best day ever, thank you again for including us!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Allison
    Allison G. Married on 10/15/2022

Loved the work and the experience with UpDos for I Dos

I loved my experience with UpDos for I Dos. I found them after a bad experience with another vendor who charged a non-refundable $50 for an initial call and then presented hidden fees. The UpDos for I Dos team shared everything so transparently and clearly up front which immediately helped us trust the team. They were our most responsive vendor and helped us put together a run of show for our day and made our vision come to life so perfectly. These ladies are experienced professionals and we were so happy with the end product!

Hi Allison,

Thank you so much for sharing your sweet words! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are so thrilled with your wedding day hair and makeup services. Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you, we are honored to have played a small part in your biggest day!

Trish M. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience with Updos for Idos!

We had the best experience with Updos for Idos! We had a large group (15 women) and they were able to assign 2 hair stylists and 2 makeup artists to ensure we were finished in a timely manner. We finished early! The artists were so welcoming and a great presence to have around while we were getting ready. Andy and Lisette did my makeup and hair and they were OUTSTANDING! All of the women looked absolutely amazing and we are so glad we chose Updos for Idos!

Hi Trish,
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience working with Updos For I Dos! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you and your bridal party were thrilled with our hair and makeup services. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality hair and makeup styles while remaining time conscious. It was an honor to play a small part in your most special day and thank you again for choosing Updos For I Dos!
    Meggie L. Married on 09/03/2022

Beaming Bride

Updos for I dos was recommended by a friend and I am so happy I booked with them! The company was responsive to all my emails/questions. Ashlie and Jennifer did my hair and make up along with my 8 bridesmaids' and mom's. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. Jennifer was able to look at a picture and re-create the exact same look. Ashlie listened to exactly what I wanted for make-up. This duo made me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Hi Meggie,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos! We are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your wedding day hair and makeup services, and booking experience. Jennifer and Ashlie are so thankful to have had the opportunity to make you and your party feel like their most beautiful selves! It was an honor to play a small part in your most special day.
    Cheers to forever,
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 09/03/2022

Soo glad I went with Up dos for I dos

Your services made the day perfect!!! My hair and make up were exactly what I wanted. 🙂 A lot of my bridesmaids are really picky about make up as well and they all loved their make up by Steffani. They said that this was the first time they actually liked their make up being done! Working with Updos For I Dos was so easy. I did everything online and it was so quick and everyone was really responsive. I have experienced other bridal make up and hair services before but I felt like yours was above the rest. I’m so glad I went with you.

Hi Rachael,
    Congratulations on your wedding! It was such a privilege to share this milestone with you. Our artists strive for perfection and we are so excited that you and your bride tribe were absolutely in love with your looks. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos; we're so glad to hear that our services helped make your wedding day an amazing day for you!
    Shoshanna D. Married on 05/29/2022

The Most Amazing Team

I had the absolute pleasure of having Steffani & Liseth do my bridal makeup and hair. Both Steffani & Liseth were incredible to work with. They were extremely patient and listened to my bridal vision and that of my bridesmaids. Everyone's hair and makeup looked absolutely incredible. Additionally, they consistently asked for feedback and were extremely receptive to minor tweaks and changes. This was incredibly useful during my trial when I was figuring out what I wanted and liked. Additionally, the Updos for I Dos team was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend this rockstar team of professionals to any bride!

Hi Shoshanna,
    Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for sharing your fabulous experience working with Updos For I Dos! We pride ourselves on providing thorough consultations with all party members receiving services; if you're not in love with your look, our job is not done. We always aim to provide a totally stress-free booking and wedding day experience, and we're so happy to hear that was your reality. Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you, we are honored to have played a small part in your biggest day!
  • Darika
    Darika Married on 05/07/2022

Perfection

I used Updos for Idos for my wedding and am so glad I did! They stuck with us through two years of postponements and were incredibly easy to communicate with. Even though my trial ended up being two years before the wedding date (thank you covid!), I was able to send updated pictures and alterations. Liseth arrived on time, put up with our stories and banter all morning, and completely knocked my hairstyle out of the park! So many complements the entire day and... it held the whole night! My hair is LONG and THICK and she came prepared. Couldn't recommend more!

Hi Darika,
    Thank you so much for sharing such a sweet review! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you were so thrilled with your wedding day hairstyling services. Liseth thoroughly enjoyed her time spent with you and your wonderful bridal party! Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you, we are honored to have played a small part in your biggest day!
    Katharine G. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing experience!

A big thank you to Tara (makeup) and Liseth (hair) for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids were happy with how they looked too.

Updos was very easy to work with and communicated clearly/promptly.

Hi Katharine,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience working with Updos For I Dos! We are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your wedding day hair and makeup services from Tara and Liseth. We highly value communication and we are so glad that you were thrilled with our processes! It was an honor to play a small part in your most special day!
    Brittany C. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't Recommend Updos Enough!

Updos For I Dos was truly a lifesaver for our wedding. Since we were getting married out of state, we decided to use a salon close by our venue for ease. However, our trial did not go as planned, and my mom and I both left feeling extremely nervous and defeated. I had experience with Updos previously when they did my hair and makeup for my best friend's wedding 5 years ago. They did a fantastic job then, and I realized that we should have just gone with them in the first place despite the commute. My mom had the worst experience during her trial with our first salon, so was extremely nervous about our trial with Updos. Andy had us cracking up from the start, and Amanda was so kind and welcoming. They both made us feel so comfortable and we were so relieved when we saw the final outcome. We felt like movie stars! It was so easy to book with Updos and they were so kind despite some unusual circumstances and late notice on our part.

The day of the wedding, the team showed up right on time to our venue in Pennsylvania and got down to business with my huge bridal party. Each of my 12 (!) bridesmaids are extremely different, but the team listened to their wishes thoughtfully and made them all feel beautiful. Amanda did an amazing job with my mom's hair, including adding a halo; which was fantastic because my mom was worried about her hair. Finally, my makeup and hair made me truly feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. My sister chose my dress for me because I loved wearing fairy princess dresses constantly growing up. The combination of my hair, makeup, and dress made me feel like a fairy princess. Andy, Amanda, and the team were so fun to dance and get ready with and were so kind throughout the whole experience. I truly can't recommend them enough.

Hi Brittany,
    Congratulations on your wedding! We are truly touched by your review and are elated that we were able to make a stressful situation stress-free. It was such a privilege to share this milestone with you! Andy and Amanda truly loved every moment spent with you and your party. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos; we're so glad to hear that our services helped make your wedding day an amazing day for you!
    Laurie Married on 01/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

UpDos for Idos is amazing!

From the first email we exchanged, Ashley was kind, prompt, and detail-oriented. I really appreciated how clear and straightforward her pricing structure was and all of the paperwork was easy to complete and submit online. I was lucky enough to be paired with Leann for my makeup. At the trail, she was patient, kind, and understanding. She went above and beyond to make sure we were on the same page about my expectations and my vision of my makeup for my wedding day. When we were forced to postpone our wedding because of the pandemic, Ashley was incredibly supportive, flexible, and understanding. She helped to make a new plan and then transferred part of my contract without any issues or second questions. Leann was amazing on the day of the wedding. She did so much to make me feel beautiful! I really appreciate her taking such great risks to be there. I feel really lucky to be able to work with UpDos for Idos again later this year and will use them for all my future needs!
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 12/04/2021

Above and beyond

Samantha and Alex were the artist for my wedding party and Mom. They did such an amazing job. Everyone looked stunning. Everyone’s hair held up all night long and makeup was on point as well. Thank you Updo’s for I do’s.
    Allie H. Married on 11/12/2021

Highly Recommend

UpDos For I Dos was great to work with from start to finish! The team was extremely responsive during the planning process. Leann and Jess were amazing! They totally understood and executed my vision, and they helped me feel/look amazing on my wedding day. Getting ready felt seamless as they were on time and kept my bridal party on schedule all morning. I would recommend UpDos For I Dos to any bride looking for hair and makeup services!!

Hi Allie,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience working with Updos For I Dos! We are thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with your wedding day hair and makeup services. We highly value communication and we are so glad that you were thrilled with our processes from start to finish! It was an honor to play a small part in your most special day!
    Rachel C. Married on 11/09/2021

We were the hottest Bridal Party

From the bottom of my heart, your team was INCREDIBLE!!!!  My entire bridal party loved their looks and the hair was AMAZING.  It has been three days and I finally just took down my hai and washed it. I will recommend you and your team 1,000 times.  Thank you for an amazing experience and day.  We were the hottest bridal party ever ....thanks to a lot of help with our looks for you all.   -Rachel C. 9-19-2020
  • Isabella
    Isabella C. Married on 11/08/2021

Excellent, fun and professional

The makeup artist and the hair stylist were friendly and amazing to work with, and did a fantastic job. I am so glad I chose Updos for I Dos.
  • Amy
    Amy F. Married on 11/07/2021

5 Stars is not enough

We used Updo’s for my daughter Brooke’s wedding party. There was a last minute switch with the hair stylist and she was amazing. Everyone looked perfect. Hair and makeup stayed all night. Thank you Sam and Alex you 2 rocked.
  • Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All Things GLAM in One Easy Step!

UpDos for I Dos did the most amazing job on making my bridal party look absolutely stunning on the wedding day. We had a large group (8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself.) So, Lori and Steffani had their work cut out for them. They were so efficient, and even had time to touch people up at the end. Not only did they make us look and feel gorgeous, but they were also FUN to hang out with during our morning. Having one company to handle all glam needs made wedding planning SO much easier. Ashley helped with all things booking and contract related and was very organized and communicative... and Steffani and Lori are gifted in listening to what each of the ladies were looking for, and making that vision come to life. If you're looking for a company that does it all and makes it easy, UpDos for I Dos delivers!

Hi Kristen,
    Congratulations on your wedding! It was such a privilege to share this milestone with you. We take great pride in providing stunning hair and makeup looks in a time-efficient manner. Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with Updos For I Dos; we're elated to hear that our services helped make your wedding day an amazing day for you!
  • Mel
    Mel M. Married on 10/30/2021

Accommodating & Talented

I was so happy to find UpDos for I Do's! I unfortunately procrastinated on finding a makeup artist, and when I did find one I wasn't happy with my trial. Three weeks out from my wedding and I had no make up artist!! Luckily someone recommended reaching out to this company and I was glad I did! They had someone available for my wedding and Gina, the artist, did a beautiful job on me, my four bridesmaids, grandmother, and mom for my morning wedding! She got up early and arrived around 5am to make sure we were set for our day. Can't recommend them enough!!!
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 10/08/2021

Perfect Hair & Makeup

Jess and Steffani were absolutely amazing for the hair and makeup for me and my sisters! They were both so nice and professional and helped me stay calm by just chatting like we were friends. Our hair and makeup looked fantastic in the photos and stayed looking great all night. My updo made it through 2+ hours of jumping and dancing and didn't move an inch! It looked just as good at the beginning of the night than it did for our first look photos.

Hi Jami,
    Thank you for sharing such a sweet review! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are so thrilled with your wedding day hair and makeup services. We are especially elated to hear that your hairstyle was truly "wedding proof"!Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you, we are honored to have played a small part in your biggest day!
  • Mary
    Mary B. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Hair/Makeup Artists EVER!!!

This is the third time I’ve used UpDos for I Do’s and they were absolutely amazing!!!! The first two times I used them I was a bridesmaid, and most recently for my wedding. I wish I could have Steffani and Ashley F. by my side everyday because they made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. I hate giving myself compliments, but I couldn’t stop doing it when I saw my hair and makeup lol. Do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding!!! They are the best out there.

Hi Mary,
    Thank you so much for sharing your sweet words! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are so thrilled with your wedding day hair and makeup services, and even more delighted to hear this was your third time working with us! We love to see our past bridesmaids return to work with us as our brides. Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate with you, we are honored to have played a small part in your biggest day!
    Kelly Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent!

Leann and Trish are so talented, and were such a pleasure to work with! I switched everything up on them last minute as my vision changed after my trial, and they executed perfectly! They were both so accommodating to all my girls, were patient, and friendly. Trish and Leann both went above and beyond by staying a few minutes late to either show my MOH how to perfectly place and secure my veil, or to do last minute touch ups. Highly recommend both of them to anyone for your special day!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was so happy with my hair

I used Updos for I dos for wedding hair for myself, bridesmaids and mother of bridge/groom. Everyone was so happy with how Jessica did their hair! I was so happy with how she did my hair - which changed from our trial! She was even ahead of schedule! Professional and wonderful to work with.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Efficient, super talented hair + makeup team

As a wedding photographer in business for 17 years, I've seen lots of women get ready for special events and I've worked with lots of hair and makeup teams. I couldn't have been more thrilled with my experience with Up Do's for I Do's for my own wedding in September 2021. I hired them for hair and makeup for myself and my best friend and hair styling for my two daughters. We all had so much fun getting ready. And I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life (and I don't think it was *just* the magic touch of rose gold sparkle that Andy added to my eye makeup after seeing my sequin dress!). We were ahead of schedule. We felt fabulous. And Alaina and Andy were a joy to be around, from trial appointment to the wedding day. I can recommend them without reservation.

Hi Jennifer,

• Alex
    Alex D. Married on 08/23/2021

Great experience!

Stephanie was friendly, on-time, and did a great job with the whole bridal party's make-up! The make-up stayed all day, even through dancing and eating. Highly recommend!
illustration stars