Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number

BalancePhotography08
8x102nik

41 Reviews for Balance Wedding Photography

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely fantastic! Made everything great from the engagement session all the way to the wedding day! They made sure they got all the shots that I wanted and they were all amazing! I highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Carin · Married on 07/18/2015

Nathaniel and Rissa are simply the best!!! They are truely natural artists. I loved that they are a husband-wife team. It was so important to me to have 2 photographers at our wedding. I wanted to have someone with me and someone with Ryan while we were getting ready! Not only did we have 2 photographers, we also had an assistant, Josie! She was amazing too! It's all the details they just touched on, that I didn't think of! Ryan and I had so much fun working with them! They fit right in with our friends! They were everywhere without being invasive. I honestly felt they were guests at our wedding and not paid to be there. I consider Nathaniel and Rissa to be our friends, they are great!! We are going to have the hardest time selecting all the pictures we want in the albums because they get amazing shots! You would be crazy not to selcet Balance Wedding Photography for your event!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Kathryn · Married on 10/27/2012

Nathaniel and Rissa were wonderful wedding photographers! They really listened to what we wanted and were great about keeping us laughing and having fun the whole time we were taking pictures (photos shoots aren't normally our idea of a good time). We also got engagement photos with them and they came out great. They had lots of different ideas for creative poses and seemed genuinely interested in the quality of our photos. On the wedding day, they were very organized and made sure to get all of the photos that we wanted around the grounds of our venue in the time that we had. Very professional, talented, friendly, and highly recommended!

Sent on 11/18/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Balance Wedding Photography FAQ

• Gala Cloths
    Gala Cloths Wedding Rentals

Wonderful photography!

• Dudley's Desserts
    Dudley's Desserts Wedding Cakes

Balance Photography is so much fun to work with! They create beautiful photos that capture the moment. Their photos will allow you to relieve your special day over and over.

• Elegance & Simplicity
    Elegance & Simplicity Wedding Florists

Fantastic photographers with a green edge! Brides, grooms and vendors alike love working with them!!!

• Catonsville, 21228 See on map