2902 Cistern Court, Bryan, TX 77808 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Uniquely Set Event Management

Uniquely Set Event Management is a professional wedding planning service in Bryan, Texas. This team of creative professionals has over 11 years’ combined experience in event planning. They work hard to build custom experiences that will truly delight your guests. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a lavish event, Uniquely Set Event Management will be there every step of the way to make it unique.

Uniquely Set Event Management offers custom wedding planning packages to suit every couple’s needs and budgets. They provide a complimentary consultation to determine your overall vision. Some services in the full-service planning package include:

• Venue decor and floor plan design
  • Vendor recommendations and negotiation
  • Budget planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Transportation coordination
  • Pre- and post-wedding event coordination
Follow Uniquely Set Event Management on

Uniquely Set Event Management 2
Uniquely Set Event Management 3
  • Tessy

Tessy Grillo · Married on 06/18/2019

Don't think twice, hire Uniquely Set today!

Best decision my daughter and I made during the entire wedding process was to hire Uniquely Set Event Management!! We did the planning for the wedding, but knew we wanted day of help...Help is a weak word compared to how much Brittany and Megan did for us. If you are deciding whether to hire them or not, don't think twice. They should be charging at least double what they do for the kind of service they provide. I hired them to make certain the day ran smoothly, but their experience and dedication to making the day exactly what my daughter wanted was beyond anything I expected. Thank you, ladies...I will always be grateful for all you did for us.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Uniquely Set Event Management's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words, Tess! You guys made it easy. We can't wait to see the pictures!

Theresa Grillo · Married on 06/15/2019

The best event coordinators imaginable!

These girls are just the most wonderful! I’m so glad we found Brittany and Megan and the Uniquely Set team to make our day such a success. Their attention to detail, attentiveness, kindness and fun are unmatched. We had several meetings before the wedding day which helped get us on the same page and feel comfortable leading up to the day knowing they had everything covered. On the day of they took care of absolutely everything. We got compliments from our guest on how smoothly everything ran throughout the day and some special compliments on how good they were as planners - how unreal is that?! My mom and I say this was the best money we spent the entire wedding planning process (you get so much value for your dollar with them, I just can’t stress this enough). I’m just thankful I have these 2 sweet girls as friends now as well. Choose Uniquely Set for your event planners if you are searching for the very best!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Uniquely Set Event Management's reply:

We were truly blessed to be able to assist on your special day! Your entire group was so kind and fun to be around! It was truly our pleasure to bring your vision to life. Still obsessing over those cake centerpieces!!

Victoria · Married on 04/05/2019

Best decision!

Having Brittany and kalli as my day of coordinators was one of the best decisions I made for vendors. The whole day ran smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. They placed everything beautifully. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Uniquely Set Event Management's reply:

Thank you for such kind words! You and Taylor , as well as your entire families, were so kind, it made our job so easy! Truly honored to be a part of your special day.

Award