Shippensburg, PA 17257 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Unique by Design Weddings and Events

When selecting a planner to assist with one of your most important days, it is crucial that you and your planner have a connection. You are trusting them to help bring your vision to life. It is important to be selective so that the experience is nothing short of perfect for you. I hope the UBD team can be that person(s)! Every aspect of planning a wedding brings us excitement. If you choose to work with us, we will be sure to have only your best interests in mind. We will help guide you in your planning process so that you have an amazing experience from beginning to end.

UBD specializes in: FULL SERVICE PLANNING, PARTIAL PLANNING , WEDDING MANAGEMENT and WEDDING DESIGN

Let's start planning!!

Follow Unique by Design Weddings and Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Forever Wedding Professionals
philter photography rin5981 51 1003651 157979714756865

29 Reviews for Unique by Design Weddings and Events

• Kim

Kim S. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Unique by Design should be at the top of your list!

Jenna's team of Julianne and Maddie were absolutely wonderful to work with at my son's wedding. They were very professional and took care of everything so that the bride and parents could enjoy the events of the day. I don't know what we would have done without them. They were wonderful and it was money very well spent. I would highly recommend UBD! They are outstanding!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Alex

Alex M. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Exceeds expectations!

Jenna and her team at UBD coordinated our wedding that took place on 9/26/2020. Although we had over two years to plan our wedding, the process can be overwhelming and stressful, especially when working a full-time job. Jenna made every step of the process comforting and stress free!

I met Jenna a little over a year ago at Heritage Restored's Open House (the venue where our wedding took place). Although I was checking out other businesses that offered similar services, something just clicked that I had to have Jenna be the one to assist us through the wedding planning process. Jenna has a very fun, caring, and personable touch that leaves you feeling confident that she will exceed your expectations!

When planning a wedding, it's typically the first time for some, in which there's many things we don't even think to account for. I felt extremely confident knowing I didn't have to think of every little detail being as though Jenna would walk us through the entire process. Looking back, there were several times when close friends and relatives would ask how something would be handled or how we should go about doing certain things... My response without hesitation was always that "Jenna will go over that with us". In addition, Jenna and her team would ask us questions that left me thinking "I never would've even thought of that" multiple times.

During the year of our wedding, Jenna had to step back and tend to a very important and personal matter. When she informed us that she has since expanded her team and that someone else would be taking over the coordination of our wedding, I was upset at first (that I would not have Jenna there on our wedding day) but extremely confident that the services provided would be just as good. Even through this difficult time that Jenna was experiencing, she never failed to periodically check in to ensure her team was providing exceptional work.

During the weekend of our wedding, we had the pleasure of receiving coordination services from Julianne and Maddy. While most rehearsals are coordinated by the pastor, we did not have that luxury being as though we asked a close relative to marry us. This was one huge area where UBD was able to step in and flawlessly walk us through the rehearsal of the ceremony, leaving us feel reassured for the big day. Not only my husband and I, but our close family and wedding party commented several times on the service that was provided. Julianne and Maddy not only guided us through the day of events, but also brought our vision to life by ensuring we had everything we needed and by decorating our venue more beautifully than ever imagined.

To this day, we are still in awe thinking back and reliving our wedding day over and over again. I can confidently say that we would've been lost without the services of Jenna and her team at UBD! It's been an honor to work with Jenna and I am so thrilled to continue to watch her business grow!

Thank you so much, Jenna and Team!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica E. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Best in the business

What are you waiting for? Book her already :)

Jenna and her team ROCKED IT! Our wedding was on October 24th 2020. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! We have been working together for about a year and I knew right from meeting her that she was the one to help. I have a lot going on in my life and its hard for me to see the full picture. She ensured me everything would be perfect and gave me ideas that I didn't even think about. Even while having a family emergency she was always one call or text away. I don't know how to ever repay her!! She goes above and beyond for her clients to make sure it is what they want. During COVID we had to change venues three months before our big day! The first one wasn't following the state guidelines and we wanted to make sure everyone coming was comfortable. Jenna was helpful in finding a new place that was less than half of our original venue! When pulling up to the venue and seeing it before the ceremony I was blown away. It was everything I could have dreamed of and more! Her team working the rehearsal and day of was so awesome and organized!! It was nice knowing that things behind the scenes were in good hands! So don't wait, call her right away if you want to have the wedding of your dreams! :) We love you Jenna, thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 10/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Unique by Design Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Shippensburg, 17257 See on map
    Location of (Unique by Design Weddings and Events)