Unique by Design Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

When selecting a planner to assist with one of your most important days, it is crucial that you and your planner have a connection. You are trusting them to help bring your vision to life. It is important to be selective so that the experience is nothing short of perfect for you. I hope the UBD team can be that person(s)! Every aspect of planning a wedding brings us excitement. If you choose to work with us, we will be sure to have only your best interests in mind. We will help guide you in your planning process so that you have an amazing experience from beginning to end.

UBD specializes in: FULL SERVICE PLANNING, PARTIAL PLANNING , WEDDING MANAGEMENT and WEDDING DESIGN

Let's start planning!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily G. Married on 02/26/2022

Must Have Team!!

Jenna and Julianne are an incredible team that made my wedding the perfect day that it was! We hired them for day of coordination which is really month of coordination. Jenna made sure to get down all of our details and truly understand our vision for the big day. She helped out with my last minute vendor changes and rolled with all of the changes we had to make because of COVID. We honestly wish we had hired Unique by Design for our entire wedding planning process. Julianne was more of our point of contact during the event itself. She was there to make sure I was bustled correctly and to escort my husband and I through the different events on the day of. She even carries a little fanny pack with all the necessities you will without a doubt forget on the big day. I wish I could give these two more than five stars because they truly earned them!
  • Kim
    Kim S. Married on 02/09/2022

Unique by Design should be at the top of your list!

Jenna's team of Julianne and Maddie were absolutely wonderful to work with at my son's wedding. They were very professional and took care of everything so that the bride and parents could enjoy the events of the day. I don't know what we would have done without them. They were wonderful and it was money very well spent. I would highly recommend UBD! They are outstanding!
  • Alex
    Alex M. Married on 02/09/2022

Exceeds expectations!

Jenna and her team at UBD coordinated our wedding that took place on 9/26/2020. Although we had over two years to plan our wedding, the process can be overwhelming and stressful, especially when working a full-time job. Jenna made every step of the process comforting and stress free!

I met Jenna a little over a year ago at Heritage Restored's Open House (the venue where our wedding took place). Although I was checking out other businesses that offered similar services, something just clicked that I had to have Jenna be the one to assist us through the wedding planning process. Jenna has a very fun, caring, and personable touch that leaves you feeling confident that she will exceed your expectations!

When planning a wedding, it's typically the first time for some, in which there's many things we don't even think to account for. I felt extremely confident knowing I didn't have to think of every little detail being as though Jenna would walk us through the entire process. Looking back, there were several times when close friends and relatives would ask how something would be handled or how we should go about doing certain things... My response without hesitation was always that "Jenna will go over that with us". In addition, Jenna and her team would ask us questions that left me thinking "I never would've even thought of that" multiple times.

During the year of our wedding, Jenna had to step back and tend to a very important and personal matter. When she informed us that she has since expanded her team and that someone else would be taking over the coordination of our wedding, I was upset at first (that I would not have Jenna there on our wedding day) but extremely confident that the services provided would be just as good. Even through this difficult time that Jenna was experiencing, she never failed to periodically check in to ensure her team was providing exceptional work.

During the weekend of our wedding, we had the pleasure of receiving coordination services from Julianne and Maddy. While most rehearsals are coordinated by the pastor, we did not have that luxury being as though we asked a close relative to marry us. This was one huge area where UBD was able to step in and flawlessly walk us through the rehearsal of the ceremony, leaving us feel reassured for the big day. Not only my husband and I, but our close family and wedding party commented several times on the service that was provided. Julianne and Maddy not only guided us through the day of events, but also brought our vision to life by ensuring we had everything we needed and by decorating our venue more beautifully than ever imagined.

To this day, we are still in awe thinking back and reliving our wedding day over and over again. I can confidently say that we would've been lost without the services of Jenna and her team at UBD! It's been an honor to work with Jenna and I am so thrilled to continue to watch her business grow!

Thank you so much, Jenna and Team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Shippensburg, PA, 17257
Location of (Unique by Design Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding