Miss Lyss Planning

Lancaster, PA View map

Miss Lyss Planning is a planner and wedding coordinator serving the Central PA and Northern Maryland region. It is Miss Lyss Planning's mission to become a trusted friend, advocate, and advisor for you on one of the biggest days of your life. We do that through open, honest communication and genuine hard work. Fully transparent, always ready to work with a smile and a service-minded attitude, it is absolutely our pleasure to serve you and make your day unforgettable.

With 10+ years in the industry working in catering, bridal and venue operations, Miss Lyss is prepared to handle your big day with confidence. By listening and understanding your vision, Miss Lyss will be your advocate and guide to help you navigate the planning process, then take the lead the day-of for you to sit back, enjoy, and get ready to start your new life together.

Offering full-coordination or day-of packages, Miss Lyss can accommodate to your budget. (Need help starting with a budget? Miss Lyss can help with that too!)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Caroline M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Exceptional!

Alyssa was amazing! I don't know how we could have pulled off such a perfect day without her! She went above and beyond! She was energetic, and on point with all her suggestions and ideas! She clearly loves what she does which was evident every time we spoke, and she just shined the day of our wedding! She is irreplaceable! Every guest and family member commented on her energy, and what an excellent job she did in helping us plan and pull off what was a dreamy day for my husband and I. We can't thank her enough!!!! Highly recommend her for any wedding big or small!!!

Miss Lyss Planning's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was absolutely my pleasure, thank you for letting me be a part of it! Many congratulations to you and John and your growing family!
    Alyssa Married on 11/20/2021

You Need Miss Lyss Planning For Your Wedding

I never pictured myself having a wedding coordinator for my wedding. My venue required one, I was so lucky to have found Miss Lyss Planning! Now I can't imagine not having Miss Lyss Planning as part of our big day. Alyssa and Jackie were so energetic, helpful, and are the key reason our big day went as smooth as it did. We met with Alyssa multiple times before our big day and she couldn't have been helpful with recommendations, does and don'ts, all the way up to our big day when she coordinated arrival time with all of our vendors the few weeks prior. They set up the venue just the way I pictured it. No ask was out of their realm of work as our wedding day went on. It made the wedding day less stressful knowing that I could trust, and knew Alyssa & Jackie would knock our vision out of the park. Thanks for being part of our big day!

Miss Lyss Planning's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much! It meant the world to be able to help you on your wedding! We love doing what we do and so thankful we were there for you!
    Cheers to you and Michael!
  • Ada
    Ada D. Married on 10/24/2021

Supreme Service and Sweetness

For (an unintentional , thanks a lot , CoVid19! *whimper*) two years, our wedding seemed like it was the most vital event that Alyssa would be managing- her level of service was that outstanding. At first, we were paired with Jackie but even though Jackie is a real sweetheart and great part of The Miss Lyss team, as the bride, I felt like Alyssa understood our style and priorities differently so I requested a switch which Alyssa acknowledged and responded with kindness and professionalism. Ever since, she tackled this wedding and all problems, great or minor, personal or business related, sometimes with necessary austerity but always finding a solution to every problem with a smile. She was a counselor for us during arduous, debilitating, and downright messed up moments during the course of the Pandemic. Nonetheless, she was constantly optimistic, and it always felt like she was giving us a virtual hug at the end of each meeting. She was patient with our diverse needs and also designed an excellent portal that housed all planning documents which, in and of itself, would be an indelible resource for any future couple interested in working with her. Alyssa is extremely coordinated which put me to shame as I consider myself organized. Her technical knowledge and how to adjust things quickly was impressive, and the many details of her planning skillset made it even more worth hiring her for our day. I am so glad to have had Lauren Driscoll, our photographer, recommend her from the jump because Alyssa was irreplaceable.
    It’s wild to think we didn’t even meet Alyssa in person until our rehearsal dinner the night before, but since we conducted countless Zoom calls and touched base via text and phone calls, we felt like she was family. I wish I could
    nominate her for Coordinator of the year because she went above and beyond our expectations. Her support from 2019-2021, sharing in our melancholy and joys simultaneously, providing humor judiciously, was humbling. When the wedding itself arrived, she was as excited as we were! We could see her literally running about the space but never hesitating to make sure myself and my husband had everything we needed. We can neither recommend her enough nor fully express our gratitude for her tremendous service . We promise you won’t go wrong if you recruit her for your special day.

Miss Lyss Planning's reply:

Ada, thank you so much! Planning a wedding is no joke, let alone all the challenges you overcame! We were happy to be on the planning coaster with you and wish you and Michael all the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Alyssa
Alyssa
Owner, Coordinator

My close friends and family call me Lyss, and here's my story:

I am a Lancaster County native, a recent transplant to York, PA, a whoopie pie connoisseur, nail polish fanatic, and a sucker for love!

I have had a passion for weddings and events since I began working in catering at 14. Since then, I've spent 10+ years in the industry and I am ready and so excited to work with you to make your wedding dreams come true in a professional and fun manner! I made my personal decades-long dream come true by opening Miss Lyss Planning in February of 2019.

When I'm not busy making your day the smoothest, most enjoyable experience possible, you can find me booking flights for a new adventure, scouring Pinterest to fuel my creativity and wanderlust, or in the aisles of Target.

Jackie
Jackie
Associate Coordinator

Hi there, I'm Jackie!

Often referred to as "Miss Lyss's Right Hand Woman," I'm also just as often working right along couples helping to plan their big day!

My favorite part of a wedding is all the first looks that happen. When the couple sees each other for the first time or when a dad tears up seeing his little girl all grown up. I love it and I can't wait to make all those special moments happen for you on your wedding.

When I'm not swooning over wedding details, you can find me swooning over wedding dresses in the bridal salon I manage or trying to manage my three kids and husband. Thank goodness for ice cream, rose, and Jesus!

Lancaster, PA, 17543
Location of (Miss Lyss Planning)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding