Lancaster, PA 17543 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Miss Lyss Planning

Miss Lyss Planning is a planner and day-of wedding coordinator serving the Central PA and Northern Maryland region. It is Miss Lyss Planning's mission to become a trusted friend, advocate, and advisor for you on one of the biggest days of your life. We do that through open, honest communication and genuine hard work. Fully transparent, always ready to work with a smile and a service-minded attitude, it is absolutely our pleasure to serve you and make your day unforgettable.

With 10+ years in the industry working in catering, bridal and venue operations, Miss Lyss is prepared to handle your big day with confidence. By listening and understanding your vision, Miss Lyss will be your advocate and guide to help you navigate the planning process, then take the lead the day-of for you to sit back, enjoy, and get ready to start your new life together.

Offering full-coordination or day-of packages, Miss Lyss can accommodate to your budget. (Need help starting with a budget? Miss Lyss can help with that too!)

Follow Miss Lyss Planning on

img 4842 51 1019149

23 Reviews for Miss Lyss Planning

Caroline Mingle · Getting married on 07/08/2022

Exceptional!

Alyssa was amazing! I don't know how we could have pulled off such a perfect day without her! She went above and beyond! She was energetic, and on point with all her suggestions and ideas! She clearly loves what she does which was evident every time we spoke, and she just shined the day of our wedding! She is irreplaceable! Every guest and family member commented on her energy, and what an excellent job she did in helping us plan and pull off what was a dreamy day for my husband and I. We can't thank her enough!!!! Highly recommend her for any wedding big or small!!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Miss Lyss Planning's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was absolutely my pleasure, thank you for letting me be a part of it! Many congratulations to you and John and your growing family!
  • Katie

Katie O'neil · Married on 10/12/2020

Affordable and great service!

I was living out of state and Alyssa was super helpful with anything I needed. Our day went so smoothly and can mainly contribute to all of her work behind the scenes! Would highly recommend if you are in need of a wedding planner!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Erin

Erin Bolt · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing people doing amazing things

I had to plan my wedding day from 300 miles away with a postponement due to the pandemic. Miss Lyss Planning was there for me through the entire process. They helped me reach out to vendors, select linen colors, decide on decorations and executed to exactly what I had asked for. They went above and beyond which made me relaxed and confident the day would move along smoothly. They also cleaned up so well after everything and made it so much easier on my family. Hire these ladies they are fantastic!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Miss Lyss Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Miss Lyss Planning

Alyssa

Alyssa

Owner, Coordinator

My close friends and family call me Lyss, and here's my story:

I am a Lancaster County native, a recent transplant to York, PA, a whoopie pie connoisseur, nail polish fanatic, and a sucker for love!

I have had a passion for weddings and events since I began working in catering at 14. Since then, I've spent 10+ years in the industry and I am ready and so excited to work with you to make your wedding dreams come true in a professional and fun manner! I made my personal decades-long dream come true by opening Miss Lyss Planning in February of 2019.

When I'm not busy making your day the smoothest, most enjoyable experience possible, you can find me booking flights for a new adventure, scouring Pinterest to fuel my creativity and wanderlust, or in the aisles of Target.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Lancaster, PA, 17543 See on map
    Location of (Miss Lyss Planning)