525 se pine st, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Union/Pine

Union/Pine is a simple yet elegant wedding venue located in Portland, Oregon ideal for a rustic or minimalist wedding celebration. This venue boasts client-friendly decoration guidelines, open catering, and perfect backdrops for breathtaking photos. Union/Pine can accommodate both large and intimate affairs. Their exterior boasts white walls and dark, elegant woodwork, while the interior provides couples with an open floor plan ideal for a variety of designs. Their hardwood floors, string lights, large windows for tons of natural light, and white walls give off a romantic vibe. From long dinner tables to a designated dance floor, this location sets a couple up for a memorable and romantic night. Couples have the flexibility to design and personalize the venue to their distinct style and vision.

Facilities and Capacity
Based on how couples design their layout, their main space can hold a capacity of 300 standing wedding guests and 130 seated guests. The Loft, located on the second floor, is more ideal for intimate gatherings and can hold a maximum capacity of 40 wedding guests. They also have a private Green Room with comfortable furniture, including a sofa, side chairs, side tables, a standing mirror, and select decoration items. Couples and their wedding party are able to use the venue's get-ready rooms to relax and prepare before the walk down the aisle.

Union/Pine offers couples an on-site venue manager that assists with everything from setup to cleanup. Their services include all venue rentals, cleaning, custom built-in bar with beverage cooler, event rental coordination, custom layout design, a complimentary rehearsal, hanging cafe bulbs, wood benches, an antique barn door, vintage wood tables and barrels, an industrial coat rack with hangers, and more. They also have an outstanding wood bar that comes complete with signature drinks, premium drinks, and more. You can choose from a list of their trusted vendors, including bar catering, food catering, photographers, florists, DJs, sweets, rentals, and more. Their in-house rentals include a variety of signs, rugs, chairs, sofas, and more. Other services include:

• Audio equipment
Table setup
1eb04f51a917df73 1468009553159 portland wedding venue union pine8

10 Reviews for Union/Pine

Annie · Married on 10/07/2017

It was a pleasure working with Cassy for our October wedding at Union Pine. Union Pine was immediately our first choice of venue & I'm so happy to have had such a special event there!

The space itself is a beautiful blank canvas - warm & with a vintage feel - & is divided into three areas that flow seamlessly. We had our ceremony (60 guests) in the sunken living room, cocktail hour in the bar area, dinner in the back room, then karaoke back in the living room.

We used several of the items available at Union Pine (couches, chairs, etc.) & completed the look with outside rentals & floral. I worked with Cassy & several other people for over a year as I planned & they were always responsive & helpful.

Union Pine was the only venue for us. I'm so grateful!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

I don't know how I stumbled upon Union Pine but I was searching for the perfect venue anywhere in the country and when I saw Union Pine I knew it was the one. I think I sent them an email in the middle of the night (I work night shift) and they got back to me the next day saying they had our date (6 months away) open!!! So I booked them without even seeing it in person. Working with Cassy was extremely straightforward. She always got back to me right away and answered any questions I had. I live in california and I never made it up to Portland to see the venue until the day before my wedding and when I walked in to Union Pine, completely empty, I was stunned at what a great space it is. It is simple but it is styled and designed in such a way that we didn't need to add much. I honestly dont think there is a more perfect venue and the price was amazing. Every single guest who had asked us "why Portland?" understood when they walked in to Union Pine exactly why we had chosen it.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Award

Union/Pine Pricing

Union/Pine Price Rates

Union/Pine FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• NW Event Rentals
    NW Event Rentals Wedding Rentals

Union/Pine is a great Urban space located in Portland. The staff is always great to work with and will make sure you are taken care of!

• Premiere Catering
    Premiere Catering Wedding Caterers

Union Pine is a Great Event Space

• 525 se pine st Portland, OR, 97214 See on map
    971-302-2557 (Phone number)
    9712544395 (Other Phone Number)
    9712544395 (Fax Number)