PO Box 2244, Sonoma, CA 95467 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Unali Events

Unali Events (formerly Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events) is a wedding and event planning business based in Sonoma, California, that serves the Sonoma and Napa Valley areas as well as Northern California. The owner, Rie, has over 20 years of experience in the wedding planning industry. She values unique celebrations and is truly passionate about planning inspirational and creative events. Rie and her team at Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events doesn’t want to just plan your special day, they want to help you create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests at your wedding.

Unali Events specializes in planning and coordinating Wine Country, seaside, country and outdoor weddings in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. They also offer day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

dg 241 51 1020309

Videos 1 Video

14 Reviews for Unali Events

• Laura

Laura Calvert · Married on 03/10/2020

Brides...look no further, Unali is it!

Okay wow, where do I even start with Rie and her amazing team! Rie made being a Covid/California wildfire season bride so much easier. We hired Unali for day of coordination for our October wedding. Prior to the big day, Rie was accessible, made recommendations (our wedding was a destination and we were not local), and was happy to answer all of my emails. She spent a few zoom calls really getting to know us as a couple and to understand our vision for our wedding day. Rie really went above and beyond to create a seamless and realistic timeline that matched our vision (and made sure we had enough time for the things that were important to us) and to pre-communicate with our vendors. All we had to do was show up for our wedding ready to have a great time! Rie also had some great decoration visions and ideas which was awesome, as that is not really an area I excel in.
    The actual wedding day went sooo smooth (and if there were any hiccups, I literally had no idea). I could not be happier as a bride! Rie and Dani oversaw the venue set-up and made sure everything was just as I wanted and helped keep the timeline on track. Throughout the entire process, Rie had great communication and I really do appreciate the communication and coordination that happened with all of my vendors. I don't think I was asked one decision question on the day of, the Unali team made the day stress free. Right after the ceremony, they also handed myself and the groom our favorite beverage, which was such a nice touch. The day was truly magical! I should also mention that Rie kept me sane (and realistic) when a wildfire started the week before my wedding, threatening evacuations and air quality issues....luckily we were able to move forwards as planned but Rie also helped come up with a few back-up options if needed. You will not be disappointed if you hire Unali to coordinate/plan your event or wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • F

Felicia Stafford · Married on 05/25/2019

Positive Experience

We hired Rie for our wedding in May. It was definitely one of the best decisions we made. She listened to what we wanted. When it came to the big day, she was on it. She was very helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly.I was very pleased with her help and knowledge. I would highly recommend creating extraordinary weddings and events.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Award

Unali Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 2000.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• PO Box 2244 Sonoma, CA, 95467 See on map
    707-615-1461 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday 8am - 6 pm Saturday -Sunday by appointment Evenings by appointment
    Location of (Unali Events)