San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ultra Star Event Productions

Brad Ho ("DJ Brad") and the UltraStar Events Team specializes in Special Events! From weddings to clubs to corporate events, private events, school functions, birthday parties and everything in between - UltraStar Events will make your event a success! DJ Brad has been in the industry for over 10 years in Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego County. He has compiled a team of professional photographers, videographers, photo booth specialists, event coordinators, bartenders, caterers and other professional vendors that share the same passion for the entertainment industry. UltraStar Event Productions provides a wide array of different services and packages to take your event to the next level. Please give us a call and allow us to be your one-stop-shop for all of your special event needs!

Follow Ultra Star Event Productions on

2 Reviews for Ultra Star Event Productions

Brad was the DJ at my friend’s wedding and I remember that he was extremely energetic and upbeat. I asked for his information for our wedding, and after our initial meeting we decided to work with him because we knew he could do a great job and his enthusiasm for us and our wedding was incredibly contagious – we have absolutely no regrets in our decision.

Brad is very spirited, sincere, and invested. We were worried that our guests wouldn’t mingle or dance, so we needed someone who could be friendly and enthusiastic to encourage involvement. During the planning process, he met with us to bounce ideas about the timeline of the day and main events since we were overwhelmed with where to start. We really appreciated his time and dedication, since we think it isn’t industry standard to meet again. We wanted music from many different genres to appeal to different ages, and he knew it all and offered great suggestions. On the wedding day, he came early to set up, and the music transition between our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception was seamless. Throughout the evening he was excellent about checking in with us about the timeline and anything we needed or wanted. He helped keep us on track and kept guests entertained and involved all evening. We could tell that he was completely dedicated to the success of the event, making us happy and worry-free, and giving 110% energy and enthusiasm. The cherry on the top is that his rates are very reasonable. We really enjoyed working with Brad and would highly recommend him to friends and family. Thank you Brad!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Dj Brad and Dennis videographer - Ultrastar Event Productions

After I spoke with Brad on the phone for the first time, I knew I wanted him to be our Dj on our wedding. He was so energetic and positive and that's what you want from someone to entertain the crowd. And his price is unbeatable for all he offers.
    Brad met with me weeks before the wedding to go over the timeline and made some suggestions of things I didn't even think about. He is super nice, professional and friendly. We can tell he really enjoys what he does and he makes the crowd excited too. And, he also took awesome candid pics of the ceremony, reception and dancing :)

We also made the right decision when we hired Dennis as our videographer. Dennis is part of Ultrastar Event Productions. Dennis and his assistant Rick were amazing, making sure to capture all the special moments throughout the day.
    The video trailer of our wedding is one the most beautiful and emotional videos I've seen (and other people said the same thing to us). So professional and perfect! I love it and I am so happy we will have such a special memory to watch and remember our special day.

It was a pleasure having Dj Brad as our Dj and I would definitely hire him again for future events.
    Dennis and Rick, I highly recommend them as videographers to any event.

Thank you so much for making our day even more special!

Sent on 10/30/2014