UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

• DJ Dro Entertainment

213 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

• Holly

Holly Velez · Married on 09/07/2019

A must book! You'll be SO happy you did.

Ubi was the DJ for my husband and I’s wedding and he was SUCH a pleasure to work with. If you’re looking for the best DJ – he’s your guy. His knowledge, industry experience, expertise, professionalism, demeanor, and client-centeredness make him an obvious choice. My husband and I are both pretty picky/selective about music and fully believe a DJ will make or break any wedding reception. He is so natural and fun at what he does and made every last one of our reception music wishes come true. He also offered great suggestions where we lacked opinions. He is amazing at communication and organization, always promptly answering texts, calls, and emails, and always up to date with my latest last-minute change or request. As someone who is very detail oriented, not once did I worry that he would sacrifice even our tiniest of requests. You can just tell you're in good hands with Ubi, and that was very much confirmed at our wedding. He knows exactly how to get (and keep) people of all ages & music taste on the dance floor. On top of it all, he has an elegant set-up, amazing extras/lighting options, and incredibly fair pricing.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alexa L · Married on 09/02/2019

Awesome! Very professional

Ubis music and lighting was fantastic! I would highly recommend to anyone for any event! The music flowed throughout the entire night, he had everyone dancing until our wedding was over and the lights came on. Great experience!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing!

DJ Ubi did a fantastic job at my wedding on May 11, 2019. He was very professional, punctual, fun, and his price was very fair. He was willing and able to work within our budget and changes. It was very refreshing to have a professional DJ that was willing to really hear us out and put together a good flow that kept things fun and upbeat. I highly recommend him for your future event and there should be no doubt in your mind that he's the real deal and you will have a fantastic party!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Real Weddings

• 10990 SW 28 ST Miami, 33165 See on map
    3052200450 (Phone number)
    Location of (UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING)