Tymeless Valley Farm

Manchester, MD View map

Tymless Valley Farm is a rustic farm and wedding venue located in Manchester, Maryland. Our beautiful Christmas tree farm is tucked away in a secluded valley in northern Maryland. From the tranquil outdoor wedding site to the many services Tymless Valley offers, you can celebrate the wedding day of your dreams. We are currently booked through 2022, if you would like to be placed on our waiting list in case of cancellations please email us.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples who decide to celebrate their wedding at Tymless Valley Farm can enjoy the beauty of the Post and Beam Pavilion, which can host up to 100 of your friends and family. There are also plenty of outdoor ceremony sites that would make the perfect fit for a celebration against the gorgeous northern Maryland backdrop.

Tymless Valley Farm offers a wide variety of items provided from tents, chairs, church pews, sound system with wireless microphones, cherry wood tables, and a covered dance floor. For all of our packages below couples are provided with a bridal changing cottage, Groom's man-cave, catering space and access to the venue the day before their wedding for dinner/rehearsals. Other services offered: Wedding planning, DJ & Karaoke, Officiant.

Pricing

Our Base "Build Your Own" Package starts at $5,500 and includes Friday rehearsal time, 5 hours of Saturday ceremony and reception time and a Sunday clean up period. Our Gold package adds a rehearsal and ceremony coordination service, DJ Ceremony and Reception Music and Officiant service! The Platinum Package includes all of our Gold package plus Wedding Consulting, Decorating set-up, Day of Coordination. DJ and Karaoke services, your choice of beautiful Decorative Table Settings, Clean-up Service and an Overnight Stay in our quaint French Country Cottage! After a long eventful day stroll down to the cottage where complimentary champagne, snacks and candles await. Wake to breakfast delivered to your door! Later, stroll the farm with fresh coffee or tea! Save over $2,000.00 compared to market value!

Special Theme Offer! We're searching for a special couple willing to think outside the box! Have you dreamed of having a romantic and chivalrous wedding made of dreams and fairy tales? At Tymeless Valley Farm, we would love to specialize in unique themed weddings. In honor of our name, most of our themes are time centric. In order to promote the theme aspect of our venue, each year we will pick a theme, and the first couple to book that theme will have their venue at minimal cost. Discount will apply to either the premium or deluxe package so we may assist in planning and preparation. So their choice of either the Gold or Platinum package will be 15% off!!! We have selected 4 different themes to pick from. This may be the perfect opportunity for you to have the wedding of your dreams at 15% off! If this is for you, contact us soon, we have limited dates available.

This is a private residence, please contact us for an appointment.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
October

• Noelle
    Noelle C. Married on 06/19/2021

Simply Speculator馃挆

Tymeless Valley Farms made my dream wedding come true. Robin and Robin are by far the best in the business. They truly make your wedding day the best experience of your lifetime. They made sure every detail was just right. This venue really is the most amazing place I've seen by far. They truly do it all! I am so blessed to have had my wedding here. It's a true fairytale place!

Tymeless Valley Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Noelle for your kind words! You were are joy to work with and we feel blessed to have been part of your wedding. We with you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • David
    David P. Married on 09/26/2020

The best decision we made for our wedding

I have never been more excited to give a review. The farm is BEAUTIFUL. It is actually even better now than when we first decided on it. Robin and Robin never stop working to improve. Most importantly, Robin and Robin are amazing. On a professional level, we felt like we got much more than our money's worth out of wedding planning and coordinating. We received excellent advice, vendor suggestions, and support. We had some nontraditional ideas for our wedding and we felt they were not only receptive to our ideas but worked to enhance them. On the actual wedding day the DJing was great, and they both worked SO DARN HARD to keep everything running smooth. And trust me, my family threw some curve balls, but all was handled with competency and grace. For all this alone I would recommend them to anyone....but that's not all. They are more than just great professionals at their jobs, they are just down right good people! I enjoyed every part of the planning process with them because spending time planning very quickly felt like talking it over with friends. The effort and care they provided feels truly special and it is not something my wife and I will ever forget. I really can't stress enough how much they were appreciated. I couldn't give more praise! Choose Tymeless Valley Farm for your wedding, you won't regret it!

• Fairyfish
    Beth R. Married on 05/16/2020

I'm blown away.

This place is gorgeous! I was stunned coming down their driveway. The details in this place are so cool. The artistry and medieval vibes are impressive. That's not the best part. The Robins are both amazing and truly made our wedding experience unforgettable. Robin goes beyond to help with planning. She asks all the questions and had great insights. She pointed me in a lot of directions I needed to look. She is very sweet and full of life. She makes planning feel exciting. Robin is great at DJing. He knew how to keep the party alive and joke with us as he did. We ended up using a friend as the officiant but Robin still offered to help with the ceremony script. I wish I had more words to describe my experience but I am speechless with these two and the farm they have created together. I had many guests coming up and complimenting our choice. Believe me, you鈥檒l want to have your wedding here. I am awed and left with a flawless, wonderful wedding memory.

Real Weddings

• Alex & Tiffany
    28 photos 路 10/19/2019

4348 Schalk Road 1 Manchester, MD, 21102
Location of (Tymeless Valley Farm)

Tymeless Valley Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Tymeless Valley Farm?

Tymeless Valley Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Tymeless Valley Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Tymeless Valley Farm for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden
  • Park

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Tymeless Valley Farm for wedding events?

Tymeless Valley Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Tymeless Valley Farm offer?

Tymeless Valley Farm offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does Tymeless Valley Farm offer for wedding events?

Tymeless Valley Farm offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Tymeless Valley Farm have available for wedding events?

Tymeless Valley Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Tymeless Valley Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tymeless Valley Farm is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues