2400 West Coast Highway Suite 6, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Map · Phone number

About TwoToneUmbrella

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

People often ask me how I came up with the name, TwoToneUmbrella.

I wanted something Fun, Fresh, and Unique that conveyed our company.

I love color and believe hair and makeup is about color and style and each person has their own, unique look -

so I envisioned two tones. I also wanted the name to convey protection and coverage, for our line of skincare products and

in addition, our outstanding customer service and an umbrella came to mind. And that's how the name

TwoToneUmbrella was born!

We are proud & honored to be published in

100 Layer Cake

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style

BelAire Bridal

OC Bride

Please vist our website www.TwoToneUmbrella.com for updated events, makeup, skincare and photos.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Follow TwoToneUmbrella on

70hollyboudoir4x6
belaire bridal shoot in brides mag 2
klkamymichelsonlondon2013
TwoToneUmbrella
belaire bridal shoot in brides magcrop
m21californiaweddingdayamymichelsonklkphotographythelookoflove
ocfashion 31000p
ocfashion 41000p
kk32041a2crop
TwoToneUmbrella
brit and brad wedding car
field bridal shoot
melissa 2
jeanette closeup
TwoToneUmbrella
pelican wedding back shot of hair
klk photo bride color
raykangphotography
laura bridal photos 3
TwoToneUmbrella
ttu photo for contact page
amy bride photo 5
madison6
8916125197670031012562806867222455720243n
kk75140asq
TwoToneUmbrella
ttu brow marketing photo with logo
kk74650a3
belaire bridal shoot in brides mag 2
klkamymichelsonlondon2013

38 Reviews for TwoToneUmbrella

Jeanette · Married on 08/08/2015

Two Tone Umbrella went above and beyond my expectations. Denise had been doing my hair for over 10 years, but hasn't done my makeup before my wedding. Denise is not only exceptional at what she does, she is also an incredible person. Denise listens to what you want, and gives honest feedback. She put me at ease during the entire process. She helped to calm me down when I was stressed about wedding planning, she made me feel really special every time she did my hair, and she gives the best advise weather it relates to hair/makeup/wedding or just life. She also helped me figure out my wedding day timeline. My venue had a weird set up for getting ready, and she helped me decide what would work best for the wedding day. She also really emphasizes looking naturally beautiful and not fake. Her ultimate goal is for you to look and feel incredible, no matter what. She is an expert in her field and individualizes her work to each client - there is no one look fits all with her, she makes YOU look YOUR best! Denise knows what makeup and hair looks good based on your face shape, completion, hair type, etc. When I did my makeup/hair trial I came to her with some general ideas, but didn't know exactly what I wanted. She helped me figure out the perfect look and the results were beyond anything I could have imagined. She also helped me find the perfect hair extension piece, and it matched my hair exactly (my friends were shocked that I had extensions in because it looked so flawless). On the day of the wedding, Denise and her assistant did an INCREDIBLE job. My hair and makeup were literally perfect, I've never looked so good in my life. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Two Tone Umbrella. They also made my bridesmaids, mom, and aunt look like models -my pictures were perfect! I can't recommend Two Tone Umbrella enough. If you are unsure of who to pick to do your hair and makeup on your wedding day GO WITH TWO TONE UMBRELLA.

Denise and her team are AMAZING! They do such an awesome job on hair and makeup. And to top it off, they are so fun to hang out with! I had an absolute disaster happen to me for my destination wedding - I had hired a makeup artist a year in advance, and she cancelled on me 4 months before my wedding. In hindsight, this was pure luck! Denise and her team had done my sister's wedding in Laguna the year before, so I knew she did an incredible job, and luckily, she was still available for my wedding date!! I flew her and Hannah out for my Tahoe wedding, and I could not have been happier. They were super accommodating of my timelines, and flight/car/hotel arrangements. They did hair and makeup for my entire wedding party, and both moms. Everyone looked spectacular, and my photos were gorgeous. She understood what I was looking for and nailed it. Thank you Denise!

I should also mention that they did a superb job on everyone for my sister's wedding as well. Everyone looked just so beautiful! AND the makeup lasted perfectly ALL NIGHT!!! For everyone at both our weddings. My other sister slept in her makeup, and woke up looking gorgeous, ha. Anyway, if you're looking for makeup/hair stylists for any of your events, you won't be disappointed by hiring Two Tone Umbrella.

Vicki · Married on 04/04/2015

Denise and her team were great, they came to the hotel and did Hair and Makeup on My mom, sister (Maid of Honor), My stepdaughter (Bridesmaid) as well as myself. Did I mention that the room wasn’t huge and I also had my mother in-law, sister in-law, her son, my two ring bearer (nephew's) my Flower girl (niece) and my brother in-law in the room with us. Denise didn’t complain about the small space and made everyone very happy. Denise also helped me with a Tattoo I wanted covered. She did a great job with using airbrush and other makeup to ensure that the makeup didn't come off on my dress everyone kept asking if I had it removed.

TwoToneUmbrella FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• KLK PHOTOGRAPHY
    KLK PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

AMAZING hair and makeup!!! Denise is so professional, calm and efficient! She listens to each client to create the look they've imagined for their big day or any other event. A pleasure to work with as she and her crew are always on time and makeup/hair is flawless!!! HIGHLY recommended and first referral I give to all my brides! :)

• A Very Special Day
    A Very Special Day Wedding Planners

For a fresh natural look with a touch of elegance and glamour that will last your entire wedding day and night, Denise Empey will make that happen. Every bride that I have ever sent to Denise (which is dozens) has always been 110% satisfied and thrilled with their hair, make-up and overall "look" for their special day.

• 2400 West Coast Highway Suite 6 Newport Beach, CA 92663 See on map