Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number

About 10.11. Makeup

I love love. As cliché as that may sound, it is the honest truth. With a borderline obsession with all things "wedding", I absolutely adore working with brides, I love making faces beautiful, and I believe that every woman has something beautiful about them. Having had the opportunity to work with some of the most distinguished and respected vendors in this industry, 10.11. is privileged to be regarded as one of the top professional companies in Southern California for hairstyling and makeup.

Whether it be a natural or dramatic style, we want you to look like you. It is about enhancing what you already have -
making you feel stunning and lovely. We use the highest quality products such as, Laura Mercier, MAC, NARS, and Make Up Forever… like a child in a candy shop, we love our makeup! Certified through TEMPTU, the majority of our makeup is applied through the use of Airbrushing, creating a flawless look.

• Beauty By Julie Howard
10 11 makeupavatarfinal
Double

13 Reviews for 10.11. Makeup

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

Erica and her team were amazing! I have received dozens of compliments on the beautiful hair and makeup they did for me, my bridesmaids, the moms, and sisters. Erica and her team were extremely prompt every time I met them, and even ran ahead of schedule on the day of the wedding! A bonus, everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless even in 95-degree weather!

Erica listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup to look, and executed it better than I could have ever imagined. I can't say enough good things about 10.11 Makeup, they made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2013

Erica at 10.11 makeup was very easy to work with. She is a very sweet down to earth woman who truly loves her job, and I even told her I was envious as to how much she loved doing makeup and being in the wedding industry. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot and mastered the look I was going for perfectly, and the same went for the wedding day. I showed her some things I liked and she did the most beautiful intricate updo for me, which surprisingly didn't even take that long. She had a great girl with her the day of the wedding for my sisters and mom and we all loved the way we looked and the hair and makeup lasted all night, which was important to me. She is a very nice person to be around, which is important because she'll be in your face for a few hours! Very great experience and would definitely use her services again the future.

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/09/2011

I LOVE 10.11 makeup and hair artistry!
    I was so worried before finding them that no one would be able to do my hair and makeup. I am so happy I met Erica and Katie! (:
    I never thought I would feel so beautiful the way I did on my wedding day, thank you!
    Just like any other bride, I worried about not having the perfect skin for our photos, but they made me look flawless!
    After our first consultation I had no doubt in my mind that they were so talented that I had to have them do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, my wedding and for my bridesmaids.
    Our engagement photos totally rocked! (: We took them in 85 degree weather and it's like time never passed, I looked fabulous!
    On our wedding day they made my girls feel so special, confident and sexy! Thank you!
    These girls know exactly what they are doing! Love you Erica and Katie! Thank you for making me feel even more special on my day (:

Sent on 10/05/2011

10.11. Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC. Wedding Planners

We had a great experience working with Erica! She was on time, great at communicating prior to the event, made sure everyone's expectations were met and was so fun to work with! We would recommend her over and over again.

• Menifee, 92584 See on map
    Location of (10.11. Makeup)