10.11. Makeup Reviews

10.11. Makeup View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Katie Married on 05/04/2013
    Erica and her team were amazing! I have received dozens of compliments on the beautiful hair and makeup they did for me, my bridesmaids, the moms, and sisters. Erica and her team were extremely prompt every time I met them, and even ran ahead of schedule on the day of the wedding! A bonus, everyone's hair and makeup looked flawless even in 95-degree weather!

Erica listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup to look, and executed it better than I could have ever imagined. I can't say enough good things about 10.11 Makeup, they made our wedding day absolutely perfect.
    Amanda Married on 01/19/2013
    Erica at 10.11 makeup was very easy to work with. She is a very sweet down to earth woman who truly loves her job, and I even told her I was envious as to how much she loved doing makeup and being in the wedding industry. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot and mastered the look I was going for perfectly, and the same went for the wedding day. I showed her some things I liked and she did the most beautiful intricate updo for me, which surprisingly didn't even take that long. She had a great girl with her the day of the wedding for my sisters and mom and we all loved the way we looked and the hair and makeup lasted all night, which was important to me. She is a very nice person to be around, which is important because she'll be in your face for a few hours! Very great experience and would definitely use her services again the future.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/09/2011
    I LOVE 10.11 makeup and hair artistry!
    I was so worried before finding them that no one would be able to do my hair and makeup. I am so happy I met Erica and Katie! (:
    I never thought I would feel so beautiful the way I did on my wedding day, thank you!
    Just like any other bride, I worried about not having the perfect skin for our photos, but they made me look flawless!
    After our first consultation I had no doubt in my mind that they were so talented that I had to have them do my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, my wedding and for my bridesmaids.
    Our engagement photos totally rocked! (: We took them in 85 degree weather and it's like time never passed, I looked fabulous!
    On our wedding day they made my girls feel so special, confident and sexy! Thank you!
    These girls know exactly what they are doing! Love you Erica and Katie! Thank you for making me feel even more special on my day (:
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 06/26/2011
    10.11. Makeup is incredible! They did the hair and makeup for myself and my whole bridal party. They were on-time, professional, and just so amazing to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing! If you want the peace of mind knowing that everyone's hair and makeup, especially the bride, will be perfect, then they are the ones to go with. All my guests couldn't say enough about how beautiful everyone looked. Thank You 10.11 Makeup for making my wedding amazing!
  • Rina
    Rina Married on 06/24/2011
    I absolutely love Erica and 10.11 Makeup! She and her team did an amazing job on not only my hair and makeup but on everyone in our bridal party. Erica was great to work with. She made me look flawless, my hair was exactly what I wanted and looked amazing and best of all, it stayed looking that way all night! And I loved that they enhanced the beauty of each woman in our bridal party. When I saw my mom's hair and makeup I totally cried; she looked that beautiful. And they made it all fun. The girls and I had a blast getting ready because of them. It couldn't have been better and having them there to take care of everything hair and makeup on our day was a much needed treat for me and my girls. I would book Erica again in a heartbeat!
    Ashley Married on 01/07/2011
    1011 make up is amazing!!! she does exactly how you want it and makes you feeling SO beautiful!!
    She is def a MUST have!! You wont just fall in love with her work, you will fall in love with her as well!! Once you go 1011 you will never go back!! amazing!!
    Lhene Married on 12/21/2010
    Erica is very professional and made me look exactly how I wanted to look like on my day! I felt like a princess!
    Kimberly Married on 08/01/2010
    I was very excited for my hair and makeup but also was the one thing that I was slightly worried about, just because I wanted it to be perfect. It WAS perfect and was better than I even wanted! I love 10.11 Makeup, she is GREAT and was my personal attendant all day long. She was there to calm me down and touch up!
    Amanda Married on 07/23/2010
    If you are a perfectionist like me, you will be thrilled with 10.11 Makeup! THE best you can get!
    Laura Married on 07/02/2010
    10.11 makeup did an AMAZING job! i was more than satisfied with the hair and makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids. I highly recommend 10.11 makeup.
    Jacqueline Married on 11/08/2008
    Erica was fantastic to work with! She made sure I was comfortable and knew exactly the look that I wanted. She uses only the best products and I really enjoyed the airbrushed makeup so much I was sad to wash it all off that night. Another big plus is that she is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and will always be my "go to" person for hair and makeup.
    Erica Married on 04/25/2015
    We used 10.11 for our recent wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about our experience. I am not much into hair or makeup so when I went in for my trial with Erica I just sort of let her do her thing and while it was gorgeous, I found myself scouring Pinterest in the days afterward trying to find the look I was going for. I must have sent her 20 links without any real explanation and from that she was able to articulate exactly what was in my head. The day of the wedding my makeup was TO DIE FOR. She added on so many extra lashes because she figured out that's what I kept liking in all of the pictures. She and her team also did the hair and makeup for my 9 bridesmaids and 2 moms and let me just say, they killed it. The moms looked gorgeous without being inappropriate and each of my bridesmaids were blown away by their talent. Each and every one of them felt and looked their best and said it was the best experience they've ever had with hair and makeup. You could tell the company is just quality and while they're a bit pricier than I would have liked, you get what you pay for. Would absolutely recommend.
  • W
    Winnie Married on 04/29/2012
    Erica was so great! She listened to what kind of look I wanted and made it happen. My hair, my makeup, both were just what I wanted!