Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video

TwoFish offers both wedding photography and cinematography. We adore what we do for a living! It's impossible not to have fun when you are surrounded by so much love and so many smiling faces.

We work to document your day with as much passion as you feel for each other—capturing every moment as it unfolds. Our signature approach combines the best of documentary and fine art photo and video to create authentic and naturally beautiful imagery. Our goal is to embody the true love and emotion of your day—cementing each fleeting moment into a memory that will last a lifetime.

We are based in Austin and specialize in Central Texas weddings, but we love any excuse to travel!

Follow TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video on

• Real Weddings 22
  • Videos 2

22 Reviews for TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video

Sidney · Married on 03/30/2018

Jamie is an absolute delight to work with and an even more talented photographer. When we first met with her, she impressed us by having a book ready to detail everything from the services she offers, considerations for ceremony/reception details, and a recommended timeline. Because of this and the quality of pictures we saw on the website and her social channels, we decided it was a great fit.
    Working with her from there was even better. She asked for a list of people to take photos with ahead of time, so by the time we got to our big day, she had everything planned and it made everything super efficient. She was also very flexible on capturing moments that we hadn't originally planned for in the timeline.
    Queue when we actually received the photos: WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! We received a few the very next day while everything was still fresh and we were amazed at the quality and attentiveness she gave to our special day. We received the remaining photos one month after the wedding (super speedy) and each picture brought us back to that day because she captured so many perfect moments. She knows how to work with light, to get a mix of candid and "wedding cliche" pictures, and is so kind throughout the whole process. Everyone who attended our wedding (and those that didn't) complimented her amazing work and wanted to know who had captured all the stunning details.
    We can't recommend Jamie enough for the quality of her work, her attention to detail, and her true passion for weddings. Because of her, we will have so many beautiful moments from our day captured even more beautifully than we ever thought possible. THANKS JAMIE!

TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 1
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 2
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 3

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Wow- TwoFish is a STEAL! I cannot stop raving about what fantastic skills this photography duo has! They truly understand how to utilize lighting, shadows, colors, angles, reflections, and so much more. These perfected skills mixed with their extremely considerate, creative and kind personalities created the most perfect day, and the most perfect pictures to preserve these memories. Jamie was extremely easy-going and calm, even during major malfunctions. She was more than a photographer, she filled in all gaps that were missing - she created the day's timeline, helped plan logistics of the day, got stains out of the wedding dress, helped set up parts of the ceremony and reception, and so much more. She created such a great energy on our day and always put the bride first, while making everyone else feel like they were her priority. Zack was extremely easy to be around and talk to. Every groomsmen and usher made sure to reach out to me to let me know how much they enjoyed working with him. Jamie and Zack were so good at reading people. I, the bride, am not very comfortable being in front of a camera. They were so good at reading this. I never needed to state that I needed space or anything, but they were so good at reading and predicting this. Yet, despite giving them little time to work with, they produced 800 STUNNING shots of me, both posed and candid, that I will treasure forever. They produced photographs that were more beautiful, more creatively shot, than ANY picture I saw on Pinterest [and I researched a lot!]. They captured the true emotion of the day- getting candids of people that radiate their happiness, but still making them look beautiful rather than crazed. People I don't even know well have been stopping me, saying they love the photographs I've posted online, getting TwoFish's contact. I honestly do not know how TwoFish does what they do, but this photography pair cannot be compared. They are worth a million dollars and more.

TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 4
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 11
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 12
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 13

Abigail · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Jamie and Zach was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding experience. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day itself, Jamie made the whole experience fun and easy. If that wasn't enough, the photos themselves were absolutely stunning! Her creative eye and suggestive directing combine to create masterpieces in pretty much every one of Jamie's shots.
    What's more, she seemed to have a knack for being everywhere at once, and pick up on all the important moments that we wanted captured. The most difficult part of the whole process is deciding which of the photos to display! Of all the decisions that we made surrounding our wedding day, going with Jamie and Zach for photography is absolutely the one that I would make time and time again!

TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 14
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 15
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 16

TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht
    Spoken Heart Ceremonies with Katrina Baecht Wedding Officiants

This husband-wife team of photographers is amazing! They do great work --both photography & video---and they are so easy to work with. Cheerful, professional, and amazingly talented! I'm excited every time I see they will be the wedding!

• French Inspired Floral, LLC
    French Inspired Floral, LLC Wedding Florists

As a floral designer, I LOVE Jamie at TwoFish's talent and ability to capture important details and moments for her clients. We recently (in Feb) served a mutual client out at Ma Maison. When I saw her photography, I was DELIGHTED and could tell, that she really understood the bride's vision! I loved the sweet stems of Helleborus with their invitation, the menus with rosemary, and the stunning elegance of sparkling candles, vases and blooms in front of Ma Maison’s French Mirror! In my experience, there’s been just a hand full of photographers that can photograph florals really well. I’m delighted to see that TwoFish has the talent and expertise to see and capture the rich colors, textures and details of our client's florals! Our bride's floral palette of designs was such an important part of her day! They chose well with TwoFish and I can imagine they'll be enjoying their French Inspired Florals for years to come in the stunning photography by TwoFish. It was a genuine pleasure working alongside them! Lachelle Huron - French Inspired Floral

• Austin, TX 78703 See on map