TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video Reviews

TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 5
TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 6
TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 7

Anna · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning videography -- HIGHLY recommend!

Picking TwoFish as our wedding videographer was undeniably one of the best decisions we made with wedding planning. We were initially on the fence about booking a videographer in general, but in hindsight, it would have been one of our greatest regrets to not book TwoFish.

To say they did an amazing job is an understatement. Their wedding highlight video absolutely blew us away. Watching our video has allowed us to relive our special day – one of the best days of our lives – every day. No joke, we’ve watched their video every day since we got it and our parents have too. Jamie and Zach did such a phenomenal job of capturing the essence of our wedding that we haven’t stopped talking about it even months afterward.

A few things that we wouldn’t have known until the wedding itself:
    - Jamie and Zach blended in seamlessly into our wedding. They were somehow able to capture the perfect shots without ever being in anyone’s way. Moreover, they work really well together. They are a chill, down-to-earth, super talented husband and wife team, and it was really easy to be comfortable around them.
    - Our wedding highlight video did more than just show a sequence of events; it told our story in a compelling and cohesive way. The video had purpose and intention. To put it another way, my brother said, “it’s like watching a 7-minute movie.”
    - We asked Jamie and Zach if they would be able to include home videos of us growing up, and they did it so perfectly that it’s hard to articulate. They transformed a few random shots of us as children into some incredibly meaningful parallels to our wedding.
    - A lot of our family and friends have shared our video with their friends who don’t even know us because the video is just that good. Not surprisingly, one of our wedding guests who is getting married in Florida is now trying to book TwoFish for their own wedding.

Overall, if you are at all uncertain about whether to book a videographer or are torn between a few options, TwoFish is the way to go. They surpassed all our expectations and gave us something that we will truly cherish forever. We have shed far too many (happy) tears watching our video, and will be shedding many, many more in the years to come.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

Love our two fish wedding photos/video

Two Fish is the BEST of the best! We used Two Fish for wedding photo and video, rehearsal dinner photo and video, and bridal portraits and HIGHLY recommend them. I researched many photographers and videographers for my Austin wedding and Two Fish, was hands down, the best package for the quality. Jamie was incredibly helpful from day one and sat down with me to discuss the vision for my wedding photos and video. She was intimately involved with planning our wedding-day timeline to ensure we had enough time and daylight to get the pictures I wanted and executed that timeline down to every detail. Jamie, Zach, and the whole Two Fish team (we needed extra shooters for our 350-person wedding) were an absolute dream to work with. They were friendly but firm in corralling our wedding party, discreet but always present to get the right shot, and calm but worked very energetically – everything you want in your photo/video team. We had so much fun with Jamie and Zach that they ended up feeling like friends who simply brought their cameras to our wedding! And most importantly, our photos and videos are SPECTACULAR!!! The photo gallery is easy to view and share and the video DVD is beautifully presented. If details are important to you and you want beautiful, timeless photos and a video that captures the aesthetic and ambiance of your wedding, do yourself a favor and hire Two Fish. 10/10 would use again.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sidney · Married on 03/30/2018

Jamie is an absolute delight to work with and an even more talented photographer. When we first met with her, she impressed us by having a book ready to detail everything from the services she offers, considerations for ceremony/reception details, and a recommended timeline. Because of this and the quality of pictures we saw on the website and her social channels, we decided it was a great fit.
    Working with her from there was even better. She asked for a list of people to take photos with ahead of time, so by the time we got to our big day, she had everything planned and it made everything super efficient. She was also very flexible on capturing moments that we hadn't originally planned for in the timeline.
    Queue when we actually received the photos: WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! We received a few the very next day while everything was still fresh and we were amazed at the quality and attentiveness she gave to our special day. We received the remaining photos one month after the wedding (super speedy) and each picture brought us back to that day because she captured so many perfect moments. She knows how to work with light, to get a mix of candid and "wedding cliche" pictures, and is so kind throughout the whole process. Everyone who attended our wedding (and those that didn't) complimented her amazing work and wanted to know who had captured all the stunning details.
    We can't recommend Jamie enough for the quality of her work, her attention to detail, and her true passion for weddings. Because of her, we will have so many beautiful moments from our day captured even more beautifully than we ever thought possible. THANKS JAMIE!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 8
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 9
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 10

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

Wow- TwoFish is a STEAL! I cannot stop raving about what fantastic skills this photography duo has! They truly understand how to utilize lighting, shadows, colors, angles, reflections, and so much more. These perfected skills mixed with their extremely considerate, creative and kind personalities created the most perfect day, and the most perfect pictures to preserve these memories. Jamie was extremely easy-going and calm, even during major malfunctions. She was more than a photographer, she filled in all gaps that were missing - she created the day's timeline, helped plan logistics of the day, got stains out of the wedding dress, helped set up parts of the ceremony and reception, and so much more. She created such a great energy on our day and always put the bride first, while making everyone else feel like they were her priority. Zack was extremely easy to be around and talk to. Every groomsmen and usher made sure to reach out to me to let me know how much they enjoyed working with him. Jamie and Zack were so good at reading people. I, the bride, am not very comfortable being in front of a camera. They were so good at reading this. I never needed to state that I needed space or anything, but they were so good at reading and predicting this. Yet, despite giving them little time to work with, they produced 800 STUNNING shots of me, both posed and candid, that I will treasure forever. They produced photographs that were more beautiful, more creatively shot, than ANY picture I saw on Pinterest [and I researched a lot!]. They captured the true emotion of the day- getting candids of people that radiate their happiness, but still making them look beautiful rather than crazed. People I don't even know well have been stopping me, saying they love the photographs I've posted online, getting TwoFish's contact. I honestly do not know how TwoFish does what they do, but this photography pair cannot be compared. They are worth a million dollars and more.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 18
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 19
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 20

Abigail · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Jamie and Zach was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding experience. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day itself, Jamie made the whole experience fun and easy. If that wasn't enough, the photos themselves were absolutely stunning! Her creative eye and suggestive directing combine to create masterpieces in pretty much every one of Jamie's shots.
    What's more, she seemed to have a knack for being everywhere at once, and pick up on all the important moments that we wanted captured. The most difficult part of the whole process is deciding which of the photos to display! Of all the decisions that we made surrounding our wedding day, going with Jamie and Zach for photography is absolutely the one that I would make time and time again!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 21
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 22
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 23

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2017

Jamie & Zach, the married couple, behind the lens' of TwoFish were the absolute best to work with! From walking us through the awkwardness of an engagement shoot, to the rehearsal dinner, & then spending the entire day with us at our Wedding- they were helpful, calming, fun, and the most professional/amazing photographers!

Jamie was not phased by the hectic chaos and emotions of all the moving parts, family, and DIY wedding-isms she stepped right up to help! Not to mention, the photos look absolutely gorgeous! Every single detail we spent time on was captured, in such a beautiful way and with such grace.

I could not recommend TwoFish photography enough! They are incredibly talented and even better, wonderful humans. These are the kind of people you want to work with on your wedding day. We are so thankful!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 24
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 25
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 26

Liz · Married on 09/23/2017

Jamie and Zach perfectly captured our 80-guest summer camp destination wedding on the Oregon coast. Despite being thousands of miles away, Jamie was timely, organized, and incredibly helpful in her advance communication via email. Having a low-stress destination wedding is not simple, but it was a priority for us to be able to relax throughout the weekend. Jamie's instructions ahead of time (custom illustrated photography guides, planning forms) helped us put everything in place to make the photos-- and really the whole wedding weekend timeline-- easy. When we arrived, Jamie and Zach were already there, ready to capture the entire weekend, start to finish. Both of them have an incredibly calm demeanor, and they communicate with each other quietly and very well. They're laid back but professional. This put us at ease in front of the camera. Throughout the weekend, Jamie and Zach blended in with our guests -- most of them said they hardly knew that photographers were there! But from candid pics of our friends to the ceremony, to intimate portraits of the two of us, to an epic bonfire and stars, they caught all the most important moments. We will treasure their photos forever. We are so glad we made this investment! We had numerous family members comment on how smoothly and quickly the family photos went-- it was worth it just for that. If you are considering hiring TwoFish for your destination wedding, DO IT!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 32
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 33
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 34

Charles · Married on 05/20/2017

What else is there to say, TwoFish was one of the best decisions we made in selecting a photography team for our wedding. As in team I mean friends, even from our initial meeting at Austin Java they made everything so easy and personal. They walked us through everything and guided us from day one and even today.

They are true professionals and the process felt very natural. They were with us from rehearsal to sendoff. I can honestly say that not too many others offer full day coverage like TwoFish. The photos are beautiful, the website is beautiful and easy to access, and the memories are endless.

We are very blessed that they were a part of our celebration. We fully recommend TwoFish if you are looking for a photography team that will be attentive before, during, and after your special day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our wedding!

Charles & Kristine
    Ago Wedding, May 20, 2017
    St. Mark Evangelist Catholic Church
    JW Marriott San Antonio

Sent on 07/01/2017

Kelsey · Married on 03/25/2017

Hands down exceeded every expectation I had for my wedding video! This video will be something my Husband and I can look back on for the rest of our lives and we love how it highlights all the special moments that took place that day so perfectly!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Nastassia · Married on 10/13/2016

I hired Two Fish for my wedding at Vista West Ranch in Austin, TX 10/13/16, and I couldn’t be happier. I had such a tough time finding a videographer who had the style I wanted. My husband and I were both wanting a video that was edited in a more upbeat, music video style, but as soon as we saw the work that Jamie and Zach had on their website we KNEW they would be perfect. I can’t even begin to describe how much I adore the video. It perfectly captures the entire tone of our wedding, and the editing is flawless. A lot of people consider a video as something that’s optional with a wedding, but those people are so wrong. The night will fly by and even the best photographer can’t capture things like the vows. Jamie and Zach are absolutely awesome to work with, and the video they create will be something you’ll want to watch over and over again. Best videographers in Austin!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/03/2016

Jamie and Zach were great to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone needing a videographer. We met with a couple videographers, and Jamie impressed us with her professionalism and her thoroughness. She was always on time and quick to respond to any questions we had.

On the day of the wedding, they seemed to just blend in with our guests. A couple of our guests were wondering if we even had a videographer present. Jamie and Zach make you feel so at ease when filming, you barely notice that they're there. I really appreciated that they just captured our wedding naturally and there were no forced shots. Also, they spend the WHOLE day with you and don't charge extra for that, which we found was rare among a lot of the videographers we researched. So many were limited by time and would only film for a certain amount of hours before charging extra.

Jamie and Zach captured our wedding perfectly and added so many unique and personal touches to our wedding video. They seemed to understand our personalities well and managed to incorporate it into the video. I honestly couldn't have managed anything better! My husband is a former TV producer and even he was impressed with the angle of their shots and the edits they made to make our video. Jamie and Zach are great and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2016

Working with Jamie at Two Fish was a pleasure! I appreciated the simple pricing structure (one price, all day coverage, whole slew of images returned) so I didn’t have to fret over complex packages. Jamie herself was ready to jump in and direct where needed, but was very unobtrusive throughout the days’ activities. And the photo quality - fantastic. Pro tip: Ask an event photographer to show you the pictures from a whole event before you hire them. TwoFish has whole galleries of multiple weddings to show off, and the lighting, color treatment, and composition is dependably excellent. I studied photography as an undergraduate, so I’m pickier about image quality than most, and glad I was able to get an open slot with TwoFish!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • MoMo1125

Maureen · Married on 04/01/2016

We booked TwoFish for our engagement and wedding pictures and can't recommend them enough. Jamie and Zach traveled to Houston for the engagement photo session and they were so flexible and friendly with lots of creative ideas, despite the rainy day! We we very pleased with the number and quality of engagement photos. We were looking forward to our wedding pictures and were so happy to have TwoFish document our intimate wedding. They have a great package for a small weekday wedding but we would have paid much more for the quality of the pictures and the service we received. Definitely recommend TwoFish for a professional, friendly, and easy-going photography team!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Allison · Married on 02/27/2016

TwoFish Photography is simply the best!! After doing tons of research and contacting many photographers, we felt right at home and so comfortable with TwoFish. Plus their work was simply the best. Jamie and Zach were so personable from the first moment we started chatting with them. They were responsive and knowledgeable in all of their communication. They really got to know us and made us feel at ease through the whole process. They also know how to make it a lot of fun :). We just loved working them and enjoyed having them there to celebrate with us.

Their work is stunning and they are experts at what they do - they truly capture all of the special moments! I seriously can't rave enough about them! We are so so happy with our wedding video and engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding photos. Everyone who has seen them, goes on and on about how beautiful they are. I strongly recommend them to any and every couple looking for wedding photographers!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Jasmine · Married on 10/03/2015

TwoFish Photography is amazing!! After doing tons of research, contacting so many photographers, and being disappointed with their packages and pricing, I found TwoFish. Very impressed with their work, website, packages, and pricing. We had one meeting with Jamie, it was personable and not a sales meeting like our other face to face encounters with photographers. She got to know us and really listened to what we wanted! Jamie and Zach did such a great job with capturing the whole wedding day, never made our requests seem like they were an inconvenience, always got back to us in a timely manner and answered any questions we had for them. They did such a great job blending in with our guests and didn't make it awkward while taking photos. TwoFish is very affordable and does absolutely amazing work!! I seriously can't rave enough about them, they gave us everything that we wanted and more! Entrusting Jamie and Zach to capture all of our wedding moments is the best thing we ever did, I strongly recommend them to any and every couple looking for wedding photographers!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Kay · Married on 09/15/2015

TwoFish photography did an outstanding job of photographing my wedding, creating unique treasures visually of all our special moments. Communication was clear and Jaime's style of shooting was so subtle that we were not even aware at times that she was there. Thus, she was able to capture beautifully candid moments--as well, she had wonderful ideas for shots that we would have never thought of ourselves. If you want an photographer who cares enough to capture the essence of your special event and the personalities of all who attend, hire TwoFish.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Anna · Married on 07/25/2015

I am SO grateful to Jamie and Zach for their work photographing our wedding! The whole experience from start to finish was a joy. I would highly recommend working with them. I learned that having a photo team that I loved had a huge positive impact on my wedding day and beyond.

As we prepared, Jamie helped me walk through the day, asking thoughtful questions about what was important to us to make sure that nothing was missed. Their preparation ensured that family photos were quick, easy and even fun!

After the ceremony my partner and I savored the opportunity to slip off together for photos before dinner. Jamie and Zach made some easy suggestions, but mostly just encouraged us enjoy each other and artfully captured our joyful time together.

I am deeply thankful to have such beautifully crafted photos from my wedding day. The photos capture both the sweet details and moments, as well as the overall sensibility of our unique and incredible day.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jamie & Zach were flawless. They captured all the right moments so beautifully and the love for what they do really comes through in their photos and videos. They made us all look really good. We truly appreciated they quickly understood our style as a couple and what we wanted. They were very sweet to guide us through the process and were great with following up and communicating. They were a seamless part of the day, capturing everything so naturally you wouldn't notice they were there but also being assertive when necessary (during group photos).
    Photos and videos from TwoFish gave us our wedding exactly how we wanted to remember it. We're so glad we entrusted our memories to them.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/25/2014

I truly could not recommend Jamie at TwoFish enough! We were so impressed by her demeanor, her professionalism and her ability to capture incredible, moments in our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! There are a million things I love about her, but here are a few that I think, make her stand out amongst the overwhelming number of photographers in the Austin area:

1) She is a classically trained photographer. She went to SCAD and teaches photography- that meant a lot to me because she didn't just pick up a camera one day and decide to shoot weddings.

2) She is so affordable in comparison to other photographers in the area. She is also so talented (trust me, I interviewed 20 or so photographers and her portfolio/website was the most impressive as a whole)

3) I consider myself to be very un-photogenic. I was really nervous about having my picture taken. Jamie made me feel completely at ease. She had tricks up her sleeve that made my whole wedding party feel like they weren't being photographed.

4) She is so organized! She had us give her a list of family members we wanted photos of, and she made sure she got all of the portraits we wanted!

5) She is SOOOO flexible! She really listens to what you want as a client and she delivers! Our wedding had twists and unexpected turns throughout, and Jamie just rolled with the punches!

6) She really is a ninja. My family and friends mentioned that they didn't even realize they were having their photos taken!

7) We wanted an open photo booth during our wedding and she was able to give that to us! It was the hit of the wedding!!!

All in all, we just loved her- she really captured the most cherished moments in our wedding and our only regret was that we didn't hire her to do our video as well!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Natalie · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Zach and Jamie was a great experience. They were easy to work with, listened to what we wanted, and took the time to get to know us. They flew up to Iowa to shoot our wedding and we couldn't be happier with their product! The pictures and video are beautiful and we will cherish them forever! I highly recommend working with Zach and Jamie! They are dedicated to giving you the best experience and product possible!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jamie and Zach traveled to the Florida Keys to shoot our destination wedding. We enjoyed having them with us and they did a fabulous job! Jamie and Zach were extremely professional and well equipped to create fabulous photographs

Sent on 06/02/2014

Madison · Married on 07/20/2012

For our wedding, photography was the single most important thing to us. We searched almost every wedding photographer in the Albuquerque area until we found out about Two Fish Weddings. They are able to capture candid and posed moments without a single photo looking forced. Their style is unique to the area and definitely the trend that weddings are going towards. If you want the type of photos that you see all over wedding websites and pinterest, this is the company you should go to. We were beyond impressed and thrilled after seeing an online gallery sneak peak of our photos less than two weeks after our wedding. I couldn't recommend using anyone but Two Fish Weddings for your photography and videography- especially if you want your video and photos to go well together. This is by far the best photographer in Albuquerque- coming from a husband and wife who are also photographers and know what to look for! Two Fish is the best kept secret in Albuquerque.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Anna · Married on 01/13/2018

Jamie is AMAZING! The photos TwoFish capture are consistently breathtaking. Jamie shot our wedding in January 2018, at St. Mary's Cathedral and Pecan Springs Ranch. You want someone like Jamie on your wedding team. She was super helpful during the planning process, was delightful to spend the whole day with, and captures the day perfectly. I'm so thankful she shared her knowledge with us and knew how to navigate the church's restrictions. She brings out the best colors, has a great eye for focus, and captures everyone's natural smiles and happiness. We could not recommend TwoFish enough!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    TwoFish Wedding Photography and Video 35

Alera · Married on 07/01/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Two Fish!!! They were our wedding videographers this past summer and we are beyond pleased. From the first time we got in contact with Jamie we knew Two Fish would be a great fit. She was organized, quick with communication and creative.

We received our wedding footage a few days ago and haven't stopped re-watching it!!! What great memories we now have for years to come.
    Thank you Jamie & Zach! WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 08/24/2016