Dallas, TX 75207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Two Clever Chicks

Two Clever Chicks is a boutique event design studio based in Dallas, Texas. The owners, Lolly Barnard and Cynthia Brock, aren't new "chicks" in the game, they've both been in the event, hospitality and entertainment industry for a combined total of over 50 years! The Two Clever Chicks will assist you with every step of the planning process so your wedding will be a flawless day that leaves you and your guests breathless from beginning to end.

Two Clever Chicks is a full service, luxurious event production and decor company that is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, destination weddings and elopements. Lolly and Cynthia specialize in offering professional guidance, planning, production, detail management, floral artistry and design services for intimate and grand events.

Follow Two Clever Chicks on

kathryn ryan 2

• Videos 2

14 Reviews for Two Clever Chicks

loudell · Married on 01/28/2017

It's hard to put into words what the chicks did for our wedding. I had no earthly idea on what direction I wanted to go with just about every detail that goes into planning a wedding. Our first meeting we sat down I went in stressed and walked out so thankful they were going to help me.

Every girl dreams about their wedding and the chicks exceeded every dream I had for my own. They took care of everything. Whether it was helping me choose the venue, figuring out what flowers I wanted (and making them), finding a seamstress for my dress, being someone to vent to when it got stressful, and everything in between, they were 110% involved.

Cynthia and Lolly have been in the game for awhile and their skills show it. They have connections to just about everyone and anything. You want it, they'll get it.

Again, thank you Clever Chicks for taking time out of y'alls lives to pour everything y'all had into making it the greatest day of our life.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing the Two Clever Chicks to plan my wedding was the best decision I could've made! They made the process stress-free and the final outcome was 100 times better than I could've imagined. My winter wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to these amazing ladies!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Helen · Married on 01/07/2017

The Chicks made my daughter's wedding truly spectacular. They were a breeze to work with! They were always willing to sit down and give us all the time we needed. The reception was all we could have dreamed for and more! INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Award

Two Clever Chicks FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5