Dallas, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Lisa Yarbro

Weddings by Lisa Yarbro is a wedding planning business in Dallas, Texas. Lisa is a certified wedding planner with more than 20 years of event planning experience. She has experience in the hospitality industry from planning and management in hotels, venues, country clubs, and beach resorts. Lisa works with you to understand your vision and turn it into a flawless wedding day.

Lisa has relationships with the best vendors in the industry to get you the services you want for a unique wedding day. Weddings by Lisa Yarbro offers full-service planning, partial planning, month-of planning and day-of coordination. She can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, showers, engagement party, luncheons and other wedding events. Her planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Weddings by Lisa Yarbro on

Other couples have also viewed

• Genevieve James Event Planning
t81

13 Reviews for Weddings by Lisa Yarbro

• Rebecca

Rebecca T. · Married on 11/10/2020

Lisa is the best there is!

Lisa is the most amazing wedding planner! She has truly become a friend to my whole family. She works incredibly hard to make sure your day is everything you've ever dreamed. She worked with me on not one, but two weddings (thanks to covid), and went above and beyond on both! She helped combine my multiple tastes into one cohesive look, and truly helped me come up with the most beautiful wedding design I could have ever dreamed of! She also did incredible damage control when our vendor wasn't following through on our big day, and managed to not even let me know any of the stressors were happening. She literally saved the day. I can't say enough good things about Lisa. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Debbie K. · Married on 09/09/2020

Lisa Yarbro is

Hiring Lisa Yarbro to help plan my son's rehearsal dinner and wedding after party was the best money I spent on my son's wedding and I'm counting what I spent on my dress!! Trying to coordinate details remotely from San Diego was really daunting but with Lisa's industry connections, years of experience, creative suggestions and hands on execution, she made my son's special day come together seamlessly. From food to floral to decor to AV, Lisa took the lead to ensure that we were working with professionals and to oversee every detail. Even when we threw last minute changes at her, Lisa was calm, patient and reassuring. I knew that I had a gem in her, but having my friends notice and comment about her hard work confirmed that she is truly a special treasure. I couldn't recommend her more highly!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress-free Wedding Day!!

Lisa was so great to work with while we were planning our wedding! She is so friendly, down to earth, and makes you feel like you are in good hands. She was always quick to respond any time I emailed or texted her with a question, she worked around my work schedule to make sure I was able to meet with vendors at a convenient time, and the day before the wedding, when I had forgotten to order a seating chart sign, she made sure to find a place to get it printed and have it ready by that evening. On the day of our wedding, my now husband and I were able to relax and enjoy every moment of the day and not worry about a thing! It was the most beautiful day I could have imagined and completely stress-free!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Weddings by Lisa Yarbro FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Laurel Texas Mansion Weddings

Recently, Lisa was working an event with us and we kept noticing how the mother of the Bride, the bridesmaids, and the Bride too were at ease walking up to Lisa and working through the list of to dos for their setup. They often would request something, hug her, thank her, and head right back to their suite. Lisa went above and beyond that day, continuously. We can't wait to have her back to lend planning support for another beautiful wedding. -Ashlee, the Laurel

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75201 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Lisa Yarbro)