Roxbury, NY 12474 Map · Phone number

About Twisted Sister Salon

Twisted Sister Salon is a professional and versatile wedding hairdresser located in Roxbury, New York. Candace, the head hairstylist, has over 20 years of experience and has done over 400 weddings. Twisted Sister Salon’s staff is willing to travel to you to ensure a stress-free experience. Candace works with clients to bring their dream wedding look to life. She uses her skills, experience, and creative eye to offer clients beautiful and long-lasting hairstyles. Clients can feel confident in receiving a memorable, punctual, and relaxing experience.

Candace and her team of talented stylists provide updos, styling, textured styling, blowouts, and more. They will meet with you for a consultation and trial to ensure there are no hiccups on the big day and that you are satisfied with the end result. They can also provide group services.

Follow Twisted Sister Salon on

Twisted Sister Salon 7
  • Quinn

Quinn Kelley-Logue · Married on 06/01/2019

Candace is awesome!

Candace is an amazing artist! What she does with hair is absolutely stunning. I can't do anything to my hair, so when my wedding was coming up I turned to her. She made me look beautiful. Not only did she do my hair, but she went ahead and did a bunch of my family as well! Her pricing is insanely reasonable and she is the easiest person in the world to talk to. We love her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely the best!

Candace and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! Her work is stunning. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She was so flexible. We had settled on a style at my trial, but on the day of the wedding I decided to make some adjustments to accommodate a hair comb I wanted to wear. She listened to my ideas and found a great way to make it all work. She worked so quickly too. We had 6 girls getting their hair done, including myself, and we were done in about 2-2 1/2 hours. Everyone was so happy with the way their hair turned out. I can not recommend Twisted Sister enough! Such an amazing value for such beautiful work.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alyson · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

Candace was amazing to work with. We spoke throughout many months and she was always extremely responsive, open and flexible. During the morning of my wedding she was able to complete 10 (yes 10) bridesmaids all on her own AND ahead of schedule! The girls loved their hair styles and everything lasted through the entire night. She is a true talent and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Twisted Sister Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 99.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 87.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 67.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 91.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 59.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 99.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 59.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling

• The Roxbury Barn & Estate
    The Roxbury Barn & Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Candace at Twisted Sister is not only a great hair stylist, she also brings the sunniest personality to any event. She's reliable and always real, plus, she's located less than two miles from our venue! We love her!

• Lauren Weber Makeup
    Lauren Weber Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Candace is one of my go to stylists in The Catskills. She is always ready for any type of style. She's timely and professional. And she is a genius when it comes to braids!!!

• Roxbury Wine and Spirits
    Roxbury Wine and Spirits Wedding Caterers

Trending styles and one on one personalized service. Great communication and follow through. Highly recommended!

• Roxbury, 12474 See on map