Karen Neblung Hair Studio

Roxbury, NY View map

Offerings in my home studio include haircuts, hair color, foils, hair painting, up styles, makeup. My Studio is within 15 minutes of all Roxbury wedding venues. I offer on site service for weddings, photo shoots, film, and special projects. I am a solo artist working with bridal groups of 1 to 5 .

607 326 2951 kneblunghair@gmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Maggie
    Maggie L. Married on 07/10/2021

Last minute gem

I last minute reached out to Karen 6 weeks before my wedding to ask if she would be available after I had a makeup trial with a previous vendor that did not work with my facial palette. Karen was available and requested I come to her cute home studio in Roxbury for a make up trial. She was calming and knowledgeable about the make up choices and provided helpful recommendations. Her style is natural which was perfect for me and my family who do not usually wear a lot of make up. I booked her 1-2 weeks before my wedding. She doesn't require the nonsense of contracts and goes off of her word, which make the wedding planning process so much less stressful. She arrived timely the day of the wedding and was great at wrangling people if they got distracted during the make up process. She is a local gem!
  • Clara
    Clara B. Married on 07/03/2021

Natural, High Quality Hair and Makeup

Karen did a fabulous job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was kind and very easy to communicate with in the lead up to the event, and brought calming energy to the getting ready process on the big day. My hair was exquisite and the make up looked natural and fresh. She also did hair and makeup for my mom, sister, and maid of honor, all of whom had positive things to say about their experience.

Karen Neblung Hair Studio's reply:

Clara, You are lovely and I so appreciate being a part of you celebration. I enjoyed your family as well as yourself. Thank you
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/03/2019

Natural, beautiful, and authentic styling

I will begin with saying I could not recommend a wedding vendor more highly than I do Karen Neblung. From the day I reached out right through wedding day, she was above and beyond what I could have hoped for. Equal parts skilled and kind, she worked patiently with me at her home studio to discover together the best wedding style for me; beautiful, creative, and unique to me. She and her partner Annette also styled hair for our moms and sisters day of. As we were planning long distance, there was no trial for our family members, and everyone still came out thrilled with their styles and looking beautiful. She also does natural and skilled make-up, she did my mom’s and it was perfect. What more can I say- if Karen is available, book her right away. You won’t be disappointed.

Roxbury Wine and Spirits Roxbury Wine and Spirits Wedding Caterers

The latest styles and professional service tailored especially for you. Karen Neblung Hair Studio will make you and your entire wedding party look (and feel!) like a million bucks on your special day!

53246 St Hwy 30 PO Box 375, PO Box 375 Roxbury, NY, 12474
Location of (Karen Neblung Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding