Twice-Touched Treasures

San Marcos, CA View map

TWICE TOUCHED TREASURES FLORAL PRESERVATION & HEIRLOOM GIFTS, “First Touched by Nature, Then Touched with Love”, specializing in Bridal Bouquet Preservation, as well as all other sentimental flowers such as Prom Corsages, & Memorial Flowers, serves brides in San Diego & nationwide. Bridal flowers are transformed into a lasting heirloom, preserving their color, texture, shape and even iridescence. A bouquet may be preserved exactly as it was carried down the aisle, or displayed as a topiary, wreath, or spray. The bridesmaids', flower girls or mothers’ flowers also make a lovely memento. We carry a wide selection of lovely and unique wedding accessories, engraved gifts, invitations, and heirloom display containers such as exquisite domed-frames, table domes, shadowboxes, and keepsake/jewelry boxes. We are also an authorized dealer for the Wedding Gown Preservation Company, in business since 1913 & for Regency Thermographers & Carlson Crafts - Custom Printing for any Occasion.

0.0
  • User1085882 2+ years ago
    Do not use this service. I took a frame to Kate, the owner, in September of 2008 for repairs. It is now February 2013, I still do not have my frame back and have paid her over $400.00. She has lied to me multiple times saying that I was going to get my frame back, but I still do not have it 4.5 years later. She now has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Do not use her. Go to someone more reputable.

1401 El Norte Parkway #132 San Marcos, CA, 92069
6194427696
619-444-1233
Location of (Twice-Touched Treasures)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding