566 Doug Hill Rd., Bon Aqua, TN 37025 Map · Phone number

About Turnbull Creek Organic Farm

We are a small, certified organic family farm growing flowers, mixed vegetables, and herbs. We specialize in designing floral arrangements for weddngs and other special events using our fresh cut, farm raised organic seasonal flowers. Your wedding will be exceptionally beautiful with the vibrancy of our farm fresh flowers, and will reflect your values of supporting local businesses, healthy ecosystems, and beautiful flowers!

You can see more pictures of our farm raised flowers at work here at the Wedlock Images Blog, Pinterest, and Ashley's Bride Guide

Follow Turnbull Creek Organic Farm on

turnbull4
DSC0043
DSC0149
Turnbull Creek Organic Farm
yellow and blue bride bouquet
blue bridemaids bouquet
dsc0118
dsc0119

10 Reviews for Turnbull Creek Organic Farm

Tarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Fresh, beautiful and local! Tally was great to work with. Her work was beautiful and she accommodated everything I asked for

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • Mary Alisa

Mary Alisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Turnbull Creek was the best vendor of all the good people we worked with on our wedding. I intended every one of those five star ratings. Not only did we get gorgeous, locally-grown flowers from a woman-owned organic farm, but we got a wonderful experience every step of the way!

We had a modest budget and large wedding party (16 attendants, 7 children, plus ushers and bride and groom all needing flowers). I called Turnbull Creek and Tally quickly came up with a wonderful plan to meet all my desires using flowers from her own garden. It was amazing how she worked with my dreams and my budget exactly as I requested.

Tally was completely professional, responsive, and creative. Yet I still felt like she cared about me as a person just as she cares for the land and the plants she cultivates.

Her delivery at the wedding day was absolutely perfect. She made sure we liked everything and helped everyone find what they needed. The flowers themselves amazed me. They were so much more gorgeous than I had expected. It was obvious they were something special. It was the perfect elegant grace for our wedding. I wish I could post photos in the review.

I had six flower girls carrying pretty little bouquets and they were so enchanted with the flowers that they dried and saved them, carrying them all the way home on a long road trip across the country.

I can't say enough about how the flowers and service and the entire experience delighted everyone involved in my wedding! Thank you to Turnbull Creek Organic Farm!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Tallahassee May, the owner of Turnbull Creek Farm, got our pick for wedding flowers almost instantly when we found her. We wanted flowers that accentuated the venue and wedding atmosphere without being overwhelming, and Tally was able to do just that. The fact that the flowers are grown by Tally at her farm in Bon Aqua was quite the selling point as well. She was completely understanding about what we wanted, didn't push a floral theme at all, and easily translated our ideas into a great, cohesive floral design for the space and the overall feel of the wedding. The day of the wedding, the flowers looked amazing and held up great throughout the entire event, with several other vendors even commenting that it was really obvious that these weren't normal, run of the mill greenhouse flowers. Tally was really easy to work with, responsive to our questions, worked within our budget without any hesitation, and, as an added bonus, even let us visit the farm to see the process and get to know her and the business a bit better. A can't miss for a florist.

Sent on 12/29/2013