Mount Juliet, TN 37122 Map · Phone number

About A Headline of Fluff and Fringe

A Headline of Fluff & Fringe was started by myself, Jessica Frame. I am a graduate of IADT Nashville and graduated with a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising. I started making hair accessories for myself then decided this could be a fun creative outlet for myself. I love making hair accessories for weddings, special dressy days, everyday wear and even a few for my puppy dog, Coco Chanel.

Growing up I seemed to always have some kind of bow in my hair and it of course had to be big, pink, and sparkly. Before I started making hair accessories, I could rarely ever find any that I liked and that fit my style. So one day, I sat down with one of my best friends and we started making some. The more I made the hair pieces, the more creativity I put into them. I will be in a home goods store, and it never fails, I can find something to make a hair accessory out of it. Days seemed to fly by, due to all of my friends wanting one of my hair pieces, till finally I did my research about starting a business and in December of 2009 it was official, I was a business owner! I never thought making hair accessories would lead to a successful business but it has and it has been a blast! The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I believe I have had this success due to the fact that I work hard on each piece I make, and I make them all special and unique. I hope to further on the creativity and would love to custom design and a piece for you!

Many Smiles,

logo 2015
jframe0408 2

2 Reviews for A Headline of Fluff and Fringe

Necole · Married on 10/29/2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jessica and what she is capable of doing with feathers and lace! She costume maid my bridal piece for my wedding out of an old vintage wedding gown and it was better than I could have EVER IMAGINED! She also designed pieces for me for the reception and all my bridesmaids! She is affordable and her talents are remarkable! She is a beautiful person inside and out, and I will continue to have her make me amazing custom pieces! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JESSICA TO ANYONE!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Lindsi · Married on 07/14/2010

Jessica from a Headline of Fluff and Fringe is beyond amazing! Not only did she customize my veil (it had two white butterfly's, and the birdcage veil was detachable - perfect for pictures and ceremony, then to change it up for the reception!) Plus it was more affordable than the 100$ veils that I found everywhere else! She listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for!
    Now, one year later, my husband, daughter, and I are going to have family pictures made soon, and I have already contacted Jessica to get together some "Fluff and Fringe" for my daughter and me. Not to mention, the black lace piece she is doing for me for the wedding I am in at the end of the month.

If you are looking for the cutest ways to customize your hair for ANY event, or even on a day to day basis-contact Jessica! She is genuine, nice, and incredibly talented. It was a blessing that I met her and will continue to contact her.

Sent on 08/09/2011

A Headline of Fluff and Fringe FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Shoes
    Veils

• Sweetface Cakes
    Sweetface Cakes Wedding Cakes

Jessica at A Headline of Fluff and Fringe is an artist. I have purchased her products and covet many other items on her website. She does beautiful work and is a pleasure to know and work with.

• Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist
    Necole Valenzuela - Professional Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

She is an amazing artist when it comes to hair accessories! Beautiful visions that come to life before your eyes! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Fresh by CarryAnn
    Fresh by CarryAnn Wedding Florists

Jessica has made many beautiful BEAUTIFUL hair pieces of art for several of Fresh by CarryAnn's Brides, Bridesmaids and flower girls. She works wonderfully with Brides to create just the perfect match for an amazing piece and so well made it could be passed on to the next generation. If you are considering a hair piece you do not need to look any further-Jessica is your girl!!

• Mount Juliet, 37122 See on map