221 1st NH turnpike, Northwood, NH 03261 · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Tucker Farms Events

Tucker Farms Events is a wedding officiant service based out of Northwood, New Hampshire. Kelsey, the owner, can be your source for suggestions when it comes to finding a fun and unique wedding venue or ceremony location. Kelsey is dedicated to providing high-quality services that take the stress out of wedding planning for the couples she works with.

At Tucker Farms Events, the officiant can also be your event coordinator for your wedding. Their goal is to help you create the custom wedding ceremony that you have always dreamed of, at the location of your choice. This officiant is licensed in the state of Maine and New Hampshire. A typical wedding ceremony officiated by Tucker Farms Events is less than 30 minutes in length. Wedding officiant services offered include the following:

• Allow couples to write their own vows
  • Vow renewal

guillemettewedding192of587 51 1048193

9 Reviews for Tucker Farms Events

Samantha Moore · Married on 11/09/2019

She was so sweet.

Kelsey was so sweet and so involved in our ceremony. She was helpful to give all different ceremony options and when I decided I wanted to tweak some and make one out of all of them she was right there to give advice and help with wording. She was super cheerful and read our ceremony perfectly. She even added a personal wish for us which I thought was so touching. I loved Kelsey and felt like I really connected with her. I’d highly recommend using her.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Heather Sneade · Married on 10/03/2019

Awesome communication, friendly, and helpful!

I have been in contact with Kelsey for awhile now about me and my fiancee's wedding that is coming in October 2019. When we started our search, we were looking for someone LGBT friendly, and had no idea where to turn. With a little help from our photographer Stephanie, I was able to connect with Kelsey and start planning details! Kelsey is funny, smart, professional, helpful, and is very quick to respond to e-mails. My soon to be wife and I feel so blessed to have found both Kelsey and Stephanie, and October just can't come quick enough! Ready to rock our big day with laughs, good company of these two lovely ladies, and of course - CUPCAKES!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It has been so fun getting to know the both of you and even your kitty Bella. I cant wait to fill ourselves with too many cupcakes in October!

Helena Donais · Married on 10/03/2019

Getting Hitched to a Chick

Kelsey is AMAZING. My wife and I contacted her in January as we began to plan our October wedding. We wanted to write our own ceremony and also have a sand ceremony. She sent us sample ceremonies but also encouraged us to have fun and write what we wanted. She was there to help and edit. She has helped with every detail from the ceremony to how to get the license to how to change my wife's name. She started as our officiant but is now a friend. This was a same sex wedding of two disabled women.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tucker Farms Events Pricing

Tucker Farms Events Price Rates

Tucker Farms Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 25.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    ME
    NH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English