Tucker Farms Events Reviews

Tucker Farms Events 4
Tucker Farms Events 5

Samantha Moore · Married on 11/09/2019

She was so sweet.

Kelsey was so sweet and so involved in our ceremony. She was helpful to give all different ceremony options and when I decided I wanted to tweak some and make one out of all of them she was right there to give advice and help with wording. She was super cheerful and read our ceremony perfectly. She even added a personal wish for us which I thought was so touching. I loved Kelsey and felt like I really connected with her. I’d highly recommend using her.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Heather Sneade · Married on 10/03/2019

Awesome communication, friendly, and helpful!

I have been in contact with Kelsey for awhile now about me and my fiancee's wedding that is coming in October 2019. When we started our search, we were looking for someone LGBT friendly, and had no idea where to turn. With a little help from our photographer Stephanie, I was able to connect with Kelsey and start planning details! Kelsey is funny, smart, professional, helpful, and is very quick to respond to e-mails. My soon to be wife and I feel so blessed to have found both Kelsey and Stephanie, and October just can't come quick enough! Ready to rock our big day with laughs, good company of these two lovely ladies, and of course - CUPCAKES!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It has been so fun getting to know the both of you and even your kitty Bella. I cant wait to fill ourselves with too many cupcakes in October!

Helena Donais · Married on 10/03/2019

Getting Hitched to a Chick

Kelsey is AMAZING. My wife and I contacted her in January as we began to plan our October wedding. We wanted to write our own ceremony and also have a sand ceremony. She sent us sample ceremonies but also encouraged us to have fun and write what we wanted. She was there to help and edit. She has helped with every detail from the ceremony to how to get the license to how to change my wife's name. She started as our officiant but is now a friend. This was a same sex wedding of two disabled women.

Tucker Farms Events 6
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Horohov · Married on 09/21/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

Kelsey was an absolutely wonderful officiant! She was easy to talk to, showed passion and excitement on our behalf, and was quick to respond when we reached out to her. I spent a good amount of time looking for the right officiant and I am so glad to have found Kelsey. She offered us plenty of support and guidance when planning out our ceremony. We planned our wedding out-of-state and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much, Kelsey!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Karen · Married on 08/17/2019

Kelsey was fabulous!

You'd be crazy not to book Kelsey! She was absolutely fantastic at our ceremony just a few weeks ago. She was polished, professional, organized, and well spoken. She provided ceremony readings and templates for us to review and we incorporated many of her samples into our own creation. She provided direction and helpful instruction during the rehearsal, all while keeping us calm as the nerves started to set in. She has such a warm and welcoming personality, we felt very comfortable standing with her at the ceremony. We were thrilled to have her be a part of our special day. Definitely book her for your wedding - it will be the easiest decision you make!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Cara Harris · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic JOP

Kelsey was an absolutely amazing JOP for my wedding. She was always available to chat which was awesome especially when the wedding jitters hit. Her main goal was to make us happy and to help us in any way that she could. I contacted her months later with a quick question and she was still willing to help! Such a wonderful buisness!

Tucker Farms Events 7
    Tucker Farms Events 8
    Tucker Farms Events 9
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Cara.... I am still dreaming of not only your wedding but the amazing rehearsal dinner. Thank you again for inviting me to attend it was yummy!

Ronalee · Married on 09/21/2018

kelsey is amazing

kelsey is amazing at what she does so flexible an so easy to work with

Tucker Farms Events 10
    Sent on 03/01/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Ronalee...... I hope you guys are having a great 1st year as the new Mr. and Mrs.... Can you believe that its almost your 6 monthiversary!!!

Kala · Married on 09/08/2018

Great service

Very good experience. Very professional and make sure everything went smoothly

Sent on 02/27/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Thank you Kala for the review! I hope you and Nick are doing well and not getting into too much trouble.

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2018

Best JP Ever

Best person to marry me to my bestfriend

Tucker Farms Events 11
    Sent on 03/09/2019

Tucker Farms Events's reply:

Awww thank you Jennifer... I had a great day with you and your family setting up for the wedding. All the books and teapots for centerpieces and your flower girls were just perfect! Here's to many more years of happily ever after!!!