Tsunami Power Entertainment

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$999.99 Most Popular Price

$999.99 Most Popular Price

You deserve your wedding day to be the best day of your life! DJ Air Li's talent & skills, his team's integral professionalism and commitment are entirely dedicated to help couples achieve just that: celebrate with family and friends a wedding of a lifetime filled with magical moments of excitement, joy, and fun for the greatest of unforgettable memories. The Tsunami Power Entertainment group is a wedding DJ company operating out of Austin, Texas, exclusively bound to ultra high tech equipment of music and lighting.

For a fully tailored experience, Tsunami Power Entertainment provides couples with a wide range of services to choose from. As your DJ and MC, DJ Air Li will ensure that everyone in attendance is free to relax and enjoy your reception. Consultations are provided, affording you the opportunity to get to know your DJ and to iron out all of the fine details ahead of time. DJ Air Li will play from an impressive library of music spanning many genres, including club, hip hop, R&B, and Top 40 Hits.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$699.99

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999.99

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$999.99

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Serge J. Married on 04/09/2022

Professional

He is so professional and he knows his stuff

Tsunami Power Entertainment's reply:

All my gratitude Serge Jordan for the great feedback. Our customer’s satisfaction means everything to us!
  • Brandii
    Brandii W. Married on 04/09/2022

Wedding day

This Tsunami was the best, he asked me all the questions that I needed for my wedding. He played only the songs that I wanted and I love that. Not a lot of DJ's where going to do that. I had a list for begging to end and he played it all for me and I love it so much. This made my wedding the best day of my life.

Tsunami Power Entertainment's reply:

OMG Brandii... Now I am the one feeling emotional. Not such a surprise after you and Cameron knocking out the most emotional wedding we have ever witnessed at Tsunami PE. All our love and once again happy one month anniversary. Y'all are amazing!

Deals

Tsunami Power Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Team

Jordy Mfona Li
Jordy Mfona Li
Master of Ceremony and In charge of Communication.

Jordy is in the entertainment business since a very early age. She was barely 15 when she started hosting video talent shows.

Her imposant voice, high cultural knowledge, bright personality and passion are among her most appealing qualities.

With in addition the tsunamic power spirit, she will enhance the flow and greatly smoothen all the articulations of your wedding ceremony and reception with maestria.

Gloria B. Ekongo
Gloria B. Ekongo
In charge of Logistics & Media support.

Blanca is a hard working and passionate young girl whom will do anything to add joyce and happiness to our clients.

She's the internal motor of the team, making sure that we are at our best at all time and spreading and sharing the team's accomplishment with the world through social medias.

4404 Magin Meadow Dr Austin, TX, 78744
+12818414714
512-573-4265

24/7
Location of (Tsunami Power Entertainment)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding