2201 SE Indian St E5, Stuart, FL 34997 Map · Phone number

About True Love Decor Vintage

True Love Decor Vintage is a specialty rental company based in Stuart, Florida. We like to call ourselves "Purveyors of the Past", which succinctly describes the services we provide. We have a large collection of original fine, rustic, shabby and re-purposed antique/vintage items ready for your big day! Our Door Sets, Mismatched Chairs, Seating Arrangements and Farm Tables are all very popular rentals. However, we have a showroom full of other very unique pieces that we use in a variety of ways to capture the exact feel you are after. We look forward to having you join our family of very happy Brides and Grooms!

See our work featured in Up, Up & Away Blog

08 08 05 28 47

9 Reviews for True Love Decor Vintage

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/28/2017

There should be more then 5 star options to choose from--these guys were about a million stars in my book. Chris + Sonya (owners) went ABOVE + BEYOND for our wedding. We couldn't be more happy with this company--my wedding wouldn't have been the same without these guys. My wedding wasn't something easy since it was at my in laws ranch (definitely not set up for weddings). We all worked with a blank canvas and they were very helpful on figuring out what should be placed where. The best part for me was how much I trusted them and knew that where they thought a "couch" should be placed will be in the right place.
    My mom-in-law and I visited with Chris multiple times, he came to the ranch a couple of times and we went to his shop also! They have tons of things to choose from and WHATEVER you vision they will go above that vision.
    They also have great prices and have the BEST customer relationship. I really felt that I got to know them all very well and they make you feel special/cared about.

This is HUGE when planning a wedding or any event.
    Thank you guys so so so much for making my fairytale wedding real!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

To start off, our wedding was one day after Hurricane Matthew was set to leave the area. It was projected to hit us at a category 4. Cancelling our rentals due to the storm never even crossed the minds of Chris and Sonya of True Love Decor. When, at the last minute, our wedding needed to be moved indoors, they rolled with the punches and took the lead when I couldn't direct them for much of set up. Everything turned out beautifully. Even though the wedding was moved into a ballroom from a tented polo field, the beautiful rustic pieces rented from True Love gave the reception the romantic and vintage vibe I had always planned. They have an incredible selection of pieces, a wonderful facebook and instagram page for inspiration, and are genuinely just the nicest people you could hire. I am referring everyone I know to book them! If you want to make your wedding stand out, talk to True Love!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 02/20/2016

What can I say? TLD was an amazing find and quite by accident. I wanted a very special arch for my beach ceremony and my decorator found TLD online because they rented doors and chairs. My decorator claimed, for some reason, they were not able to get in touch with TLD and if I wanted I could try and talk to them myself.
    And am I ever glad I did! Chris and Sonya are two absolutely wonderful people who run an amazing business. When I went to the showroom to look at the doors I wanted, I pretty much rearranged my entire décor around their offerings. I was able to have the perfect "Pinterest" wedding with vintage and Victorian items – mismatched Victorian place settings, a beautiful memorial table, gorgeous bride and groom chairs, and a very special chair to recognize my late grandmother.
    Chris and Sonya are extremely nice, accommodating, and responsive. They treat you like a part of their family. For all appointments and the wedding, they were on time and the setup was flawless. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them in the future for any other events I have that need décor. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2016

True Love Decor Vintage FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware, Linens