5038 82nd Way East, Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About TruColor Productions

TruColor Productions is a wedding videography business that is based out of Sarasota, Florida. Established in 2005, this team of professionals has over ten years of experience in specialty film production. Willing to go the extra mile to capture the perfect shot, TruColor Productions is enthusiastic about documenting wedding events and creating moving memories to last a lifetime.

TruColor Productions produces professionally shot and edited wedding films, celebrating in their client’s special day as they do so. This company strives to achieve lighthearted and highly satisfactory client experiences. Combining documentary, storytelling, and cinematic styles, they offer the following services:

• High-definition videos
  • Multiple-camera shoots
  • Highlight reels and full feature films
  • Services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions
  • Drone coverage
  • Raw footage
  • Digital downloads and various hard-copy video formats
Follow TruColor Productions on

• Videos 26

14 Reviews for TruColor Productions

• Angela

Angela · Married on 01/25/2019

Sooo happy with that them!

My husband & myself and Melanie & her hubby Jason became friends during our entire wedding planning process, which made it easier on me because I’m a nervous bride with lots of anxiety. We had several meetings with them & they were there with us every step of the way, even just to say hi and not talk about wedding planning. Melanie is really communicative & pays attention to details, including from the very beginning when I was reaching out to vendors to get pricing, ask questions, etc. (like a million questions, haha). She’s such a sweetheart and we were so happy to have her & her hubby be a part of our day! They worked really well with our photographers to make sure they weren’t in each other’s ways & to make sure we got everything on our list we wanted to have captured. Melanie even caught an issue in our timeline that this girl with ‘bride brain’ messed up — she really went above and beyond! They’re super flexible & will work with you to make your video exactly what you want it to be. I highly, highly recommend them and we haven’t even seen our wedding video yet!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything about working with TruColor Productions was amazing!! From the very beginning, they were so helpful, professional and informative. They made sure they knew what we were looking for and our thoughts about a wedding video. On our wedding day, they were punctual and so fun to work with! I know they got some amazing material and I can’t wait to see the final product. It is definitely worth it in my opinion to not only hire a videographer, but to hire TruColor Productions! Melanie and Jason are so wonderful and easy to work with! And they worked well with all my vendors on the wedding day. Simply the best!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kourtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Melanie and Jason went above and beyond to accommodate me and my budget. Melanie was always quick to respond to any emails which was awesome for my late night 330am questions. I truly cannot wait to see their amazing work!

Sent on 12/03/2017

TruColor Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive

• Swanky Soiree Events
    Swanky Soiree Events Wedding Planners

Tru Color Productions did an amazing job on our styled shoot. Last minute they jumped in as a vendor on our team and rocked the event. Styled shoots can be a bit hectic with lots of vendors working on tight timelines to get the perfect shots. Tru Color was easy to work with, flexible and produced a quality video. I am excited to work with them again. They are professional and a joy to work with. Thank you for the outstanding work!!

• 5038 82nd Way East Sarasota, FL, 34243 See on map