TruColor Productions Reviews

15 | Sarasota, FL

15 Reviews for TruColor Productions

Brittney · Married on 03/23/2019

Trucolor productions is amazing!

I cried the whole way through watching our video all the little details they put into it and it truly brought us back to that beautiful day with all the emotions! We can't thank you enough for doing a spectacular job and giving us a lovely video to watch each year on our anniversary!! Thank you thank you thank you! If you are looking for an amazing videographer that makes your day so special, pays attention to the little details and works so well with other vendors the day of and makes it fun.... TruColor Productions is the PERFECT choice for you, they are the BEST!

Much love,
    Dominick and Brittney

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 01/25/2019

Sooo happy with that them!

My husband & myself and Melanie & her hubby Jason became friends during our entire wedding planning process, which made it easier on me because I’m a nervous bride with lots of anxiety. We had several meetings with them & they were there with us every step of the way, even just to say hi and not talk about wedding planning. Melanie is really communicative & pays attention to details, including from the very beginning when I was reaching out to vendors to get pricing, ask questions, etc. (like a million questions, haha). She’s such a sweetheart and we were so happy to have her & her hubby be a part of our day! They worked really well with our photographers to make sure they weren’t in each other’s ways & to make sure we got everything on our list we wanted to have captured. Melanie even caught an issue in our timeline that this girl with ‘bride brain’ messed up — she really went above and beyond! They’re super flexible & will work with you to make your video exactly what you want it to be. I highly, highly recommend them and we haven’t even seen our wedding video yet!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Katrina · Married on 03/24/2018

Everything about working with TruColor Productions was amazing!! From the very beginning, they were so helpful, professional and informative. They made sure they knew what we were looking for and our thoughts about a wedding video. On our wedding day, they were punctual and so fun to work with! I know they got some amazing material and I can’t wait to see the final product. It is definitely worth it in my opinion to not only hire a videographer, but to hire TruColor Productions! Melanie and Jason are so wonderful and easy to work with! And they worked well with all my vendors on the wedding day. Simply the best!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kourtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Melanie and Jason went above and beyond to accommodate me and my budget. Melanie was always quick to respond to any emails which was awesome for my late night 330am questions. I truly cannot wait to see their amazing work!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired TruColor productions for our wedding in October 2017. We had fairly simple requests on what we wanted from our videographer and no one in the area was willing to work with us, until we found TruColor productions. Without a doubt the EASIEST most stress free vendor we had to deal with for our wedding by far. They truly try to make everything from start to finish easy on you. I was mainly emailing Melanie in the months leading up to the wedding day and she was so professional and more so kind in relieving any worries I had. When I met Jason I then realized they are basically the same person. Very nice people who make sure they capture every moment. Highly recommend them for any of your video needs

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • JuJuBee

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Trucolor Productions for our wedding in May 2017. Melanie and Jason went to great lengths to catch every special, unique detail of our day, which was so important to us. They gave us something that captured not only the events, but the feeling and character of our day which is amazing to look back on, and so far we have only received our teaser, so we can only imagine what great footage is to come!
    Not only did they deliver a product that exceeded any expectations but they are incredibly wonderful to work with. friendly, funny, easy going, diligent and communicative. These guys are top notch!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2017

If you are debating on whether or not to hire a videographer, I definitely suggest you plan on putting it into your budget and hire TruColor. It will be worth every penny! The day goes by so fast, and you won't be able to remember all of the details. Jason and Melanie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. They are very professional, artistic and so much fun to work with. Melanie responded quickly with my questions leading up to the big day and I trusted that they would pick up every single little detail on camera. Our highlight video was everything that I hoped for, and I am so glad we'll have it in the future to watch when we're wrinkly and gray! Thank you Melanie and Jason!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Melanie is great, so easy to work with. We are so glad we chose her, she has done a great job and is very professional!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Talia · Married on 11/26/2016

Melanie and Jason were so much fun at our wedding! We are so glad we decided to go with them. They are great with what they do and we can't wait to see our amazing video!

Sent on 12/17/2016

TruColor Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Talia! You and Dong were an absolute pleasure to work with and what a fun evening that was! We have a nice surprise coming for you very soon! We hope you love it!

Phavienne · Married on 11/25/2016

TruColor Productions provided video services for my wedding and everything was nothing but amazing! Melanie and Jason were very professional, flexible, and extremely helpful! They really did everything they could to make my day extra special! I definitely recommend TruColor Productions and will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2016

We were unsure if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding because we already spent money on a photographer, but let me tell you , we were SO glad we did! Not only was TruColor very affordable compared to others, they also did AMAZING work! Everything goes by so fast on your wedding day and having a video that captured that day was so special and allowed us to relive it! Melanie and Jason worked closely with us to make sure the videos were everything we wanted and exceeded our expectations; we would definitely recommend TruColor Productions!!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lilly · Married on 10/24/2016

Jason did a wonderful job. He was very professional and accommodating. Plus, the video turned out great. It was a joy to have him shoot our event.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Tori · Married on 10/09/2016

After looking at their website, I emailed them immediately. Their videos they have done for weddings are incredible. I'm so happy they were apart of our wedding. From the very beginning contact, Melanie and Jason were very responsive and friendly. I never had to wait for a response to an email, they were practically instant. And if you're planning a wedding a looking for vendors, that is one of the best qualities a vendor can have! They asked me lots of questions about my big day, and anything they can do to make it more special. The day of the wedding they covered every move. They made sure to get lots of footage of my son, and did everything they could to get special once in a lifetime moments captured on film. If I had to do it all over again, they would hired instantly no doubt about it! If you are looking for an amazing wedding video to have for ever, and the friendliest people you'd meet... You found them!!! They are amazing at what they do!!! Nothing but great things to say about trucolor productions!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kaci · Married on 08/13/2016

Melanie and Jason were absolutely fabulous for our August 2016 wedding. We brought them on at the last minute and they managed to get fully up to speed just a few days before the event. They are kind, professional, and polite in their interactions and the high quality of their work product speaks for itself. They blended into the day behind the scenes so we were truly able to enjoy ourselves without having to stop what we were doing in order to capture the perfect angle. During the editing process they were flexible and timely and at the end of the day met all of our needs above and beyond our expectations.

I highly recommend them for their quality of work, professionalism, and value. Thank you Melanie and Jason for beautifully capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Lan · Married on 07/03/2016

I love TruColor Productions. I love their work. Melanie and Jason are not only very professional but also very nice. They helped me out with my big day a lot. They enjoy the weddings. They showed up early to set up and make sure everything. Thanks TruColor Productions for making our big day to be perfect!!! Lan Spangler

Sent on 07/07/2016