Philadelphia, PA 19130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Trousseau Style

Trousseau Style offers wardrobe styling for all the events surrounding your wedding and the big day too! Through an extensive consultation process, we get to know your personal style and learn all the design elements of your wedding or event to create a cohesive and unique look for you and your bridesmaids.

Our services are completely customizable to fit your needs. Based in Philadelphia, PA and willing to travel to surrounding areas. Packages available for remote clients.

Let's get started!! Contact to book a FREE consultation today!

{Photos By Brittani Elizabeth Photography}

ss pantone 0140

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Trousseau Style

• User5583580 · Recently married

Lauren from Little White Dress helped me pick out my rehearsal dinner dress AND consulted on how my hair, jewelry, and makeup would look best for my big day!

She made it super easy to just sit back and get everything taken care of by someone with expertise in the entire wedding process-- from choosing outfits for the pre-wedding events to even handling the wedding day logistics itself. She is the dream consultant for any bride who is ready to get pampered, lose the stress, and have everything perfect with the wave of a magic wand.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Meaghan · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough great things about Lauren of Trousseau Style! She helped me create a vision for my wedding. We met and we sorted through all of my pins and she tied them all together. She has a great eye for color and design and was super helpful! Lauren offered very sound advice on the type of decor to include to bring my whole theme together. She took all my ideas and created an inspiration board to guide my thoughts and show my vendors. She also recommend vendors for different aspects of the wedding.

Lauren also helped me pick out bridesmaids dresses. She came to my appointment and helped me first choose the right color and then choose the perfect dress. It was very helpful to have her there as the options were overwhelming. She kept the store attendant on track and intervened appropriately when the attendant was diverting too far from my theme. I am so happy she was there to help me. I love the dress!

Overall, Lauren is super friendly and has a wealth of experience. I highly recommend Trousseau style to every bride! She will help make your wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/11/2017

I worked with Trousseau Style on a closet clean out this summer. I had recently started a new business and was struggling with what to wear day to day.

Lauren is like your stylist BFF who keeps the process fun and friendly while still giving it to you straight. I shared a few looks I loved on pinterest, and she helped me narrow down my look. Then we went through my closet (I probably kept only half my clothes... but it was time) and she helped me make piles for Goodwill, Greene St consignment shop, and Plato's Closet. So helpful!!

Within a few days I had a shopping list with links of where to buy the goods. The whole process was really easy and it's so much easier to get dressed in the morning.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Trousseau Style FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

• Shimmer and Spice
    Shimmer and Spice Wedding Hair & Makeup

I tell all my brides about Lauren (trousseau style) She's amazing to work with and so talented.

• Philadelphia, 19130 See on map