Shimmer and Spice

Philadelphia, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We believe in natural glam makeup, you don't have to look like a completely different person to look beautiful. Being a part of your wedding day is so amazing. We love that we get to be there for all the special moments; feeling the excitement with you, seeing you read a card from your fiancé, and the {happy} tears from you and your loved ones.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$190

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Danica
    Danica B. Married on 05/07/2022

Amazing makeup and pre-wedding planning

Everyone was amazing! Darian did such a great job with my makeup and my bridesmaids, striking a great balance of making us look beautiful without being overly made up. Kristyn and team made all the planning beforehand super easy. I highly recommend!
    Katie Married on 03/24/2022

Thank you!!!

Hailey did my make up for my wedding day and she did a phenomenal job. I absolutely loved her work!! She made me look stunning for my wedding day and the look was exactly what I wanted. She was professional and kind and even kept me calm the morning of the wedding! Anyone that hires her is in good hands!

Lisa S. Married on 03/20/2022

Perfect Natural Wedding Look

So glad to have been matched with Penelope for my wedding day! I was graciously referred to S&S by Emily Dimant, an artist no longer living in the area. Because I live out of state, I opted to skip the trial. However, Penelope was kind enough to set up a Zoom call to chat through what kind of look I wanted. Very quickly, after showing some Pinterest inspired photos, we were able to quickly align on the look--which she nailed on the actual wedding day.

She also did the makeup for my bridal party, and was very considerate to ensure everyone was happy with their look. For example, she made sure to double check with me that my mother was happy with hers, since there is a language barrier.

5/5 stars.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Samantha Jay Photography Samantha Jay Photography Wedding Photographers

Shimmer and Spice is an incredible collective of artists that is lead by the AMAZING Kristyn. Any time that my brides use Shimmer and Spice, I know that they are going to be looking like the best version of themselves. Kristyn's attention to detail and ability to bring out the natural beauty in every person is incredible. And her team of artists is just as incredible. I can't say enough good things about Shimmer and Spice! Book them now!

Ariel Katrina Hair Ariel Katrina Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristyn and her team offer such experienced skill and attention to all their brides. I recommend Shimmer and Spice to my brides knowing they'll be blown away by her talent and personality!

Trousseau Style Trousseau Style Wedding Dresses

Kristyn from Shimmer and Spice is fabulous to work with! She really understands clients' needs and is able to tailor her work according to their vision. She is extremely thorough and passionate about her work! I absolutely recommend Shimmer and Spice!

Norristown, PA Philadelphia, PA, 18976
Location of (Shimmer and Spice)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding