Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About Ariel Katrina Hair

Ariel Katrina Hair is an on-location bridal beauty salon based in Philadelphia, PA. Ariel Katrina Hair offers hair styling to the surrounding areas of Philadelphia, New Jersey and Delaware, bringing talent and creative passion to all of your hairstyling needs on your big day.

Experience
Owner Ariel has spent years in the salon industry, connecting with clients and making them look their best. She studied at the Paul Mitchell School and has trained with renowned updo artist Martin Parsons and celebrity hair stylist Heather Chapman. She started Ariel Katrina Hair in 2012, following her passion for the industry. Ariel loves being on-location with clients, creating stress-free environments for bridal parties and families of each couple.

Ariel and her team will be sure to provide you with a professional and joyful experience on your wedding day. The team provides several different hair services to bridal parties and family members.

Follow Ariel Katrina Hair on

Ariel Katrina Hair 6
Ariel Katrina Hair 7

Alyson Dellavalle · Getting married on 06/04/2021

wedding hair style

Where do I even start.. working with Ariel was an absolute dream! She was the sweetest and everyone of my bridesmaids loved her. She had Cass along with her and she was equally as great. I would give Ariel and her team an 11/10- she made my hair dream for my wedding come true, and I got so many compliments the whole night! I even had Ariel switch up my hair style after the trial and it came out picture perfect!! Thank you Ariel, I am forever grateful for you and your team!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alyssa Connell · Married on 06/04/2019

Ariel is the best.

If you're reading this, just go ahead and book Ariel. She is not only fabulous at her job but also lovely to be around--and isn't that exactly what you want on your wedding day?

Ariel did wedding hair for me, three bridesmaids, and my mom. My style (down, curled, pinned back at one side) was everything I had hoped for. We did a trial first, which I was thrilled with, and then it came out even better on my wedding day! It looked beautiful and felt secure but not stiff or crunchy with spray--I looked like me, just more glamorous:) And it stayed so well all the way through the end of the after-party. I can't count the compliments I received. As for the other ladies, each style was different (i.e., they didn't look like they rolled off a wedding hair assembly line) and suited them so well; Ariel is extremely thoughtful and careful to make sure that you are happy with your look.

Overall, I felt like I was in expert hands on my wedding day and had zero worries about my hair. (It's also worth noting that when I mentioned that I was working with Ariel, each of my other vendors said what a great decision I'd made.) Plus, chatting with Ariel felt like hanging out with a friend. If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Nathania

Nathania · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing!!!!

I absolutely loved working with Ariel. I am SO glad that I booked her for my wedding day. I wanted a messy updo with a braid and she somehow was able to make it look so amazing, everything that I ever wanted. She effortlessly mastered the look that I was going for...and created beautiful styles for my bridesmaids as well!!! I've been in weddings in the past as a bridesmaid and I always hated how my hair looked when stylists do it...NOT with Ariel! She seriously knows how to do hair for ALL types of hair. She is a joy to talk to and I am just waiting for myself to have another event to go to so I can book her again...LOL! I also appreciated that she came early to set up so that me and the girls would be ready on time...and scheduling was so important to me. My bridesmaids were so happy with how they looked on my wedding day. I love her!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ariel Katrina Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Group Discounts, Licensed

• Shimmer and Spice
    Shimmer and Spice Wedding Hair & Makeup

My go to hair girl. I literally recommend all of my brides to Ariel

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19107 See on map
    (267) 908-4946 (Phone number)
  • Philadelphia, 19107 See on map
    (267) 908-4946 (Phone number)