45 Reviews for Ariel Katrina Hair

Blowouts (3)
Licensed (2)
Group Discounts (1)
44 Ariel Katrina Hair Reviews

Ariel did my wedding hair and I was so happy! The trial was easy and she basically looked at a few photos, and bam, 10 minutes later it was JUST what i wanted. I thought her pricing was great, she was easy to communicate with and i wouldn't hesitate to use her again!

Profile Picture Nissa, 9/8/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

I mean where do I even begin!?
When I got engaged, I automatically knew who I wanted to do my hair for the big day! Ariel is, without a doubt, the most talented hair stylist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Ariel did my engagement session hair as well as my wedding hair. I can be a little indesisive to say the least and changed my mind numerous times about how I wanted my wedding hair to look. Ariel had so much patience and made sure to execute the exact vision I was going for! Not only was I thrilled with my hair, I was blown away by both of the moms! My mom has never felt better about her hair. I was so happy that Ariel was able to give her that confidence! Along with the mothers, the bridesmaids simply looked stunning. A few of them had no idea what they wanted but Ariel just knows how to whip out a beautiful style on the spot. She worked with everything from my pin straight fine hair, to my sister in law’s thick ringlet curls. It’s doesnt matter what kind of hair you have, Ariel kills it! Did I also mentioned she is a BLAST and just completely awesome in general? I highly recommend her services to anyone in the future :)

Profile Picture hope, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Ariel and her stylist Chelsea were amazing!!! I was a picky bride and went through 3 hairstyles (trials) before choosing and Ariel was so patient with me. The day of my wedding, they both were fun and professional. Ariel even made sure to bring an old wand curler that she used on my hair years ago because she knew how much I loved it (I was a bridesmaid in another wedding where Ariel did my hair years before). Who else would do that for a bride? Chelsea did a great job on my bridesmaids hair and she did the touch ups for our ceremony. I am so grateful I went with Ariel Katrina Hair and I would highly recommend it for anyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was all over the map and completely unsure where to start when it came to my hair for my wedding day, but all of my stress was eased when I met Ariel and Chelsey for a trial. They made me feel comfortable and offered honest opinions when I asked for them. By the day of my wedding, I had changed my mind about what I envisioned and they were both so supportive and didn't hesitate to bounce new ideas around. On the morning of my wedding, Chelsey made sure I was 100% happy with the look and was so sweet to all the ladies there getting ready! Thank you so much for helping me look and feel beautiful on such an important day!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel did my hair for my wedding and for my bridesmaids as well. I changed my mind from the trial and Ariel was flexible and patient in helping me finalize my look on my wedding day. She was very communicative throughout the entire process. My hair was exactly how I pictured it and I felt like my best self on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Picking a hairstylist was one of the hardest decisions I made during the wedding planning process and I'm so glad I picked Ariel Katrina Hair.

I had a wonderful experience from the moment I arrived for my hair trial to the second I received my wedding photos. By the time I reached out to book wedding hair stylists, Ariel had already been booked for another wedding, but her assistant Chelsey was available for my date. Both Ariel and Chelsey were at my hair trial. They asked for inspiration pictures, showed me images, and tried a couple of styles before we settled on a final look. They were both very down-to-earth, kind, and easy to talk to.

I worked with Chelsey on my wedding day and she really is a superstar. She arrived right on time, did hairstyles for 8 people (most of which have long thick hair), and helped me keep calm all morning. She did my hair exactly how we had planned at the trial and placed a headpiece perfectly. She was such an important part of the day and I'm so happy she was there.

I would recommend Chelsey to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Liana, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am SO glad I hired Ariel to do my wedding hair. She is easy-going, professional, and has such a calming presence--she's just the type of person you want around you while you're getting ready for your wedding. She did everyone's hair in our wedding party (me plus six other people) all herself, and everyone looked AMAZING. My hair looked just as fab at the end of the night as it did when I walked down the aisle. I could not recommend Ariel enough!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel did an amazing job with my bridal hair and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their hair that day. She was so sweet, helpful, accommodating, and right on time the day of. We got ready at the Hotel Monaco in Philadelphia and she traveled to our suite that morning. She made things so convenient and easy. We scheduled a trial a few weeks before to make sure I would love my look and I absolutely did. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in 2019. She loved her hair so much that she booked Ariel then and there for her wedding too! She’s a true professional in her field!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel was amazing! She did hair for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. Everyone loved their hair and she was able to give them exactly what they had in mind with some pretty general descriptions haha. She was so kind and personable during my trial and the morning of and she really made it fun while still doing an amazing job on our hair. She is exactly what I was looking for and I am so thankful she was part of my big day!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair

Ariel and the stylist she brought along with her, Chelsea, were incredible. Ariel knows how to make the most perfect curls that last in your hair all day and night! I got my hair done at 10AM and by 2AM in the morning it had not changed at all. She is so good that during my trial I wanted to have 4 different hairstyles for my wedding day because I loved them all so much. Ariel is super professional, responds quickly, and was very comfortable to work with. She does everything to ensure that you look amazing on your wedding day. If you need a hairstylist for your wedding, do not look any further. She really is the best!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful that I found Ariel Katrina Hair! Ariel is an AMAZING hair stylist!! She quickly put me at ease by her calm demeanor and ability to bring my vision to life. She was super easy to work with and even showed me multiple different styles to help me figure out what I liked. On my big day, she checked in with me multiple times to make sure I liked everything. My hair was absolutely perfect on my wedding day and stayed in throughout the night! Ariel and her assistant also did a fabulous job with all my bridesmaids’ and mom’s hair dos. Whether they knew exactly what they wanted or had no idea, Ariel and her assistant created the most beautiful hair styles and everyone was so happy. Thank you so much Ariel Katrina Hair for making us all feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed

Ariel did a gorgeous job at my wedding in October. Everyone's hair looked fabulous, and I was so impressed that my updo stayed perfectly in place through a long day and a night of serious dancing. The trial was a great experience, she was patient in translating my (not-so-clear) ideas into a style I loved. On the day of the wedding, she was a wonderful and calm presence.

Profile Picture L & A, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling

Ariel is a miracle worker, to say the least. Here are a few, out of the 1000, reasons why I would recommend Ariel for your wedding day or special occasion.
-I went in for a trial and LOVED her work, but on the day of the wedding I wanted something a little different and she was able to accommodate and make me look amazing!
-She was timely. She arrived early and was able to do 8 ladies hair styles a head of schedule, which gave us all time to discuss and fond over each others hair.
-She was ensuring, professional, and calm. I had A LOT of nerves on the wedding day, and her positive, reassuring personality eased me.
-She did WONDERS on my grandmothers hair. My grandmother hasn't had her hair professionally done in about 20 years, and Ariel made her look and feel like a movie star.
-She's pretty, like really pretty.

Having Ariel part of my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Ariel is truly amazing at what she does and so is her team! I am extremely picky about my hair and from the home trial to my actual wedding day, Ariel worked with me to make sure I felt 100% confident about my hair! Ariel is also SO accommodating and fun to work with! She was able to fit my mom in for a hair trial the week of my wedding and allowed me to add two additional girls for hair last minute. Ariel is not the only amazing one though- her team truly did a beautiful job on every girls hair they worked on. I could not get over some of the styles they did (it was better then what you would see on Pinterest)! I would HIGHLY recommend Ariel and her team. Thank you SO much for everything, it was truly amazing!! XO

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel is simply AMAZING. I met with Ariel a year and a half before my wedding for trial, which I loved instantly. Ariel is warm, professional and meticulous in her craft. On the day of my wedding, she arrived excited to create some fabulous hair for my girls and I. Every girl that sat in her chair came out looking so effortlessly glamorous, their hair was just perfect. Having Ariel style my hair, with a vintage style hairpiece was perfect. She created a natural, easy style that lasted through the night. We just started to get some sneak peaks back from our wedding day, seeing my hair look so beautiful in every photo is so thrilling, it made everything come together so perfectly. If you are looking for the most fabulous hair stylist for your wedding day, look no further, Ariel is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Ariel after an abrupt venue/date change for our wedding. I’m so glad I did! Ariel is so accommodating and she nailed my style!! I was going for an ethereal, bohemian braid with leaves and a headpiece incorporated, and she did a perfect job. It even held up on a humid day. She also took a ton of time with me at my trial to make sure it was just right. I used extensions (first time) and she was super helpful with that too. Lastly, our venue had a few logistical requirements, and Ariel handled them without a hitch.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Ariel! I am very picky when it comes to hair and I spent countless hours trying to find a stylist that could achieve the look I imagined for our wedding, and there is no other stylist that comes close to Ariel's talent! Ariel was able to capture exactly the look I was going for through a handful of Pinterest pictures where I liked one thing from one picture and another thing from another picture-- honestly, I don't know how she did it. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it is all thanks to Ariel. And it wasn't just me-- my bridesmaids all looked and FELT beautiful too, and our hair lasted the entire day withstanding outside pictures and lots of dancing. Finally, what really meant the most to me was how well Ariel interacted with my sister who has special needs. I warned Ariel prior to the wedding day that she was going to have her hands full with my sister who tends to get overwhelmed and doesn't sit still for more than 2 minutes at a time. I thought maybe Ariel would be lucky to get a brush through her hair, and possibly some curls. To this day I still don't know what Ariel did, but my sister came out with her hair looking stunning with all of it curled and some of it pulled back behind a gold headband. Ariel's patience and kindness was just what my sister needed to feel comfortable, and I can't thank her enough for taking her time to help my sister feel beautiful too! These are all just great things about Ariel that happened on the wedding day, but leading up to the wedding day was no different. From the first time I reached out to Ariel, through the hair trial and creating the wedding day schedule, she was quick to respond, very flexible and answered all of my many questions before I even asked them. I truly cannot recommend Ariel enough! Thanks for everything, Ariel!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot recommend Ariel enough! She was so helpful and responsive from start to finish! I knew I wanted a classic and timeless style for my wedding, and Ariel worked with me, and listened to all my feedback to help me find the perfect look. She helped me make a timeline for my wedding day to ensure that we had enough time for everyone to get their hair and makeup done. And, on the wedding day, she was a pure joy. She kept me calm and made me feel at ease. She made everyone look and feel so beautiful. Everyone is still talking about how much they loved their hair on my wedding day. Thank you Ariel!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel is amazing! Would recommend her to anyone. She did the hair for my sisters wedding in 2014 and I was so impressed that the minute I knew my wedding date (June 2017), I booked her. All of my bridesmaids looked and felt fabulous! At my trial, I gave her an idea of the vibe I was feeling for my hair and she nailed it completely. I felt absolutely beautiful! Now that I am looking through all of my wedding pictures, I realize how important it is that your hair look great from every angle and Ariel made my hair look like perfection. It lasted the whole night too! She is wonderful!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ariel was the perfect person to hire for my wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented (I couldn't have loved my hair more, and all of my bridal party looked perfect), but she was a wonderful presence in the bridal suite: calm, fun and personable. I have a TON of thick, wavy hair, and she tamed it to perfection. It stayed perfectly put through a spirited dance party, and really captured the classic, romantic feeling I wanted. She was able to adjust to my fickle directions, and really responded to my vision.

My sister is a make-up artist and knows all the vendors in my area. Ariel was her number one recommendation and she'll be mine after that wonderful day!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough amazing things about Miss Ariel. From my initial email to my wedding day, Ariel was a joy to work with. She created several styles for me to see during my hair trial which made it easy to decide on the look I wanted to go with for my actual wedding day. When the day finally came, Ariel and her second stylist, Chelsea, arrived early to get started and took on the task of beautifying 11 women. Every single lady absolutely LOVED their style and everyone raved about how sweet and kind they both were. They made the wedding day even more special because they were so emotionally invested. I wish I could relive that morning over and over again because it was so much fun and I never once felt stressed about the way my hair looked. I truly have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and that's because Ariel is so incredibly talented. You are without a doubt making the smartest decision when you book Ariel for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I honestly have nothing but good things to say about Ariel and her work. She is wildly talented, professional, and has the most wonderful demeanor. Throughout my trial and the morning of my wedding, she put me at ease and chatted with me like a girlfriend I had known for years.

This being said - while she is naturally friendly and easy to talk to, she takes her work *seriously*. Ariel styled my hair beautifully into a half up/half down style on the day of my trial. Come wedding day, (94 degrees in May!), I had decided I would prefer my hair completely up. No worries for her - after I described a few of my preferences (vaguely - I admittedly didn't know exactly what I wanted), she effortlessly created an original, off the cuff, and *stunning* style that was perfect.

My hair didn't budge through the entire day - pre-veil, with veil, post-veil and through heat, humidity, and plenty of dancing :) My four bridesmaids and I received compliments all night and no one could believe that one (super) woman did all of that hair! Ariel added volume to my fine hair that I didn't know could be created, tamed my sister's thick curls, and gave us five unique, personalized looks that left us feeling beautiful all night long.

I am so glad that Ariel was a part of my big day and I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Ariel for my recent wedding! She was so sweet and so so talented! She listened to everything I wanted for my hair on my wedding day and executed it so beautifully! My bridesmaids all also loved their hair styles. The whole experience with Ariel was seamless and easy - I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling

I turned to Ariel for my own wedding after she had done my hair at a friend's wedding. I knew she'd worked with many of my friends before and came with glowing reviews. She absolutely didn't disappoint! I live out of the area, so I left my hair trial for 2 days before my wedding...I'm sure that would have panicked most brides, but I put my trust in Ariel, and I loved my simple, elegant updo on the first try. It was exactly what I was looking for. The day of my wedding was the same way, we all loved our hair...and Ariel blended right in with my bridal party, making the day fun and easy! A year later, I still have friends and friends of friends asking who did my hair, and I always recommend Ariel! She's the best!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/20/17, 1 Review