Park Forest, IL 60466 Map · Phone number

About Trin2ty Wedding & Event Planning

Trin2ty Wedding & Event Planning is your ’One Stop Shop’. We assist individuals and companies, plan and coordinate Weddings, Holiday Parties, Fundraisers, Company Festive Events, Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, Banquets, Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, Corporate Incentive Cruises, Graduation Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Entertaining, Bon Voyage Parties, Corporate Staff Meetings, Sales and Promotion, or simply handle whatever details you have.

We are a premier and professional organization that caters to you. Whether your extravagant event is large or small, everyone will be completely satisfied with the professional and memorable services Trinity Wedding & Event Planning provides.

B 26G
couple
couple3

4 Reviews for Trin2ty Wedding & Event Planning

Mikki · Married on 05/23/2009

We would like to thank Sonja so much for her hard work, time, and effort she put into our wedding.We couldn't have picked a better person to handle our special day. She was very patient and talented. With all the confusion and unfortunate circumstances surrounding our wedding at the last minute she handled it so calm. She helped us find another venue within 5 days of my wedding and she didn't complain she stayed so calm and professional and I would like to thank her so much for that. She is a life saver and she made our day beautiful! I would also like to thank everyone who came out to help Trin2ty make our day beautiful. There are really no words to express our gratitude.

The Martins

Sent on 06/07/2009

Doneita · Married on 08/17/2008

Trin2ty wedding and event planning, was more than my husband and I could have ever asked for. Sonja was amazing. She allowed God to use both her natural and spiritual gifts. As time grew near, things got extremely intense for me and my husband. Sonja was always willing to be that ear to listen and that mouth to get a word from God and deliver to us. We have groen to love her, and thank God for allowing her to cross our paths.

I highly recommend her to you for all of your event planning. She has tones of ideas, and she has the hook up with other vendors. Don't miss out, give Trin2ty a call today!

Be Blessed

M & D Jackson

Sent on 09/30/2008

Lonnese · Married on 06/07/2008

Trin2ty wedding and event planning saved my wedding. I never had to worry about anything. My wedding was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/29/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Trin2ty Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Trin2ty Wedding & Event Planning to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• World Soul Entertainmnet/Rev. D. Fletcher-Bey Sr.
    World Soul Entertainmnet/Rev. D. Fletcher-Bey Sr. Wedding Musicians

Trin2ty is a great company to get all of your desired needs when it comes to your wedding! They are very polite and listen to all of your dream ideas for your wedding and roll it up nice, neat and beautiful. I have personally seen their perfect way of making your perfect day an unforgettable memory for all that are in attendance on that joyous day. Trin2ty Wedding Planning is the perfect choice and if you don't believe me just ask and see for yourself... YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

• Furla Photography & Video
    Furla Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Anyone planning a wedding needs help. Whether it's just finding a source for your invitations to setting up the entire wedding, you should always ask a pro. When a professional event planner makes suggestions, listen to them carefully, they know who the best venders are. We, Furla Photography & Video are known throughout the entire industry as one of the most creative photography studios around. We are listed on many of Chicago's finest hotels, banquet halls, country clubs and wedding planners favorite vender lists as someone you should contact. It all stems from one major point, "we love weddings".

• Park Forest, 60466 See on map