Belfast, ME 04915 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Trillium Caterers

Located in beautiful Belfast Maine, Trillium Caterers has a long history of providing exceptional catering services in the Midcoast and beyond. From weddings and cocktail parties to large scale galas, we work closely with our local farmers and artisan producers to create beautiful and delicious menus that are personally tailored to each of our clients. We also employ a large and talented staff of cooks, servers, and bartenders who are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality for your event. Check out our reviews to hear about what makes us one of the most sought after companies in Maine!

Follow Trillium Caterers on

Heirloom Tomato and Burrata
Heirloom Tomato and Burrata
Flank Steak with Chimichurri
Flank Steak with Chimichurri
new potatoes with pesto haricots verts nicoise ol
Spiced Salmon
Spiced Salmon
seafood cannelloni w lobster shrimp scallops cream
cake bullock 51 568050

48 Reviews for Trillium Caterers

Hannah Pappenheim · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Delicious, High Quality Food and Excellent Service

I will probably just echo what others have said below, but I Trillium deserves each of these good reviews! Food was my (bride) most important wedding decision, and I am SO happy that we went with Trillium. We were completely sold at the tasting, and the food lived up to those high expectations at the wedding. We received so many compliment on the food from our guests, and my parents who have very high standards loved the food as well. They were accommodating of dietary restrictions - including gluten free guests and vegans. I just can’t say enough great things about the food!

In addition, their service was impeccable from start to finish. They were prompt in responding to emails, professional and really cared about getting things right for us. Michael even chased down a specific Scotch my husband wanted for his specialty cocktail! Of all the things you may worry about in planning your wedding, anything Trillium handles will never be on that list. They did all of our rental coordination which was huge, it made our lives so much easier! They have relationships with other vendors in Maine, which goes a long way in the tight wedding vendor community.

I really could go on and on, but if you are wondering if Trillium is right for you, I can honestly say you will be so glad to have Michael and Abigale as your catering team!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Nora Burns · Married on 09/28/2019

Best of the best

As someone who works in the wedding industry, I have had many boring wedding meals. When my wife and I got engaged and we were prioritizing our vendors, the caterers were at the top of our lists. Being out of state, it was difficult to pick someone when you haven’t tasted their food but after looking at Trillium’s instagram and website, it was clear that they were the winners. Abigale and Michael are amazing and it’s apparent that they really enjoy what they do. They are so friendly which made communicating with them a breeze.

On our wedding day, Abigale and her team were so unbelievably attentive. There was never a server far from me or my wife and they even put together a little tray of all our hors d’oeuvres to make sure we could try them all. When we sat for dinner, the service was so beautifully choreographed and the food was so delicious. Never in my life have I heard so many people get excited about carrots (make sure you have them on your menu)!!

We loved working with them and would recommend them to everyone and anyone getting married in Maine.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Claire Motto · Married on 08/31/2019

Best of the best

My husband and I live in the midwest but decided to get married in Maine this year. We planned our wedding from afar WITHOUT taking a trip ahead of our wedding weekend (meaning we also did not do any food tastings ahead of time...). We come from food-centered families, and the food for our wedding weekend was very important to us. In fact, this was the single vendor I was most concerned with booking.

We found Trillium based on recommendations and reviews, and booking them was the BEST decision we could have made. Prior to the wedding, the were helpful, courteous, understanding, thoughtful, and professional. During our wedding weekend, they truly went above and beyond. The food, drinks, staff, and service exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone was friendly, smiling, personable, and helpful. Staff (including Michael and Abigale) went out of their way to make sure my husband and I had anything we needed or wanted- walking well out of their way while we were taking pictures to check in with us and offer some small bites. The food was absolutely stellar. Words don't do justice. Trillium catered our rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour/reception, and brunch, and we couldn't get enough. Our guests RAVED endlessly about the food, with everyone saying this was easily the best catered meal they had ever experienced and would order any item at a restaurant.

I could go on and on, but the simple fact is, Trillium was excellent in every sense of the word. They made our celebration what we hoped for and accounted for every detail in an incredibly organized manner. We COULD NOT have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Trillium Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• Honey Train Music Services Wedding Bands

Trillium is by far one of the highest quality caterers out there! If you want everyone to be happy with what they're eating, book them now! On top of the quality, it was very easy working with Trillium in the space we were using, from setting up to breaking down at the end of the night. Great to work with great people! Bravo Trillium!

• Belfast, ME, 04915 See on map
    2073385080 (Phone number)
    Location of (Trillium Caterers)