Trenholm Photo

Fort Myers, FL View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Austin Trenholm. I've been photographing weddings for almost ten years. I'm the future husband to my fiancé, Laura. I'm a foodie and cat lover, but I also love dogs, too.

I am based in south west Florida, and also shoot destination weddings all over the world. Last year some of my wedding locations include Ireland, Jamaica and the Bahamas. I consider wedding photography an art as well as a service.

• Kerry
    Kerry M. Married on 10/03/2020

Bride (Kerry)

I would like to start off by saying, if you are in the process of selecting a photographer for your big day, I strongly recommend Austin Trenholm. He was recommended to me by my wedding planner when I was searching for a Wedding photographer, and it was one of the best things that happened to me that day– besides marrying my husband ;)

It was like there were 100 Austin’s there, capturing our every moment.

Not to mention his bustling skills! (No one else could figure out how to keep my wedding gown bustle from falling, and then came along Austin, our PHOTOGRAPHER with pins and just the right touch to save the day!

At the end of the night, Austin felt like an old friend, who was supposed to be on the other end of the camera. We received our final photos back only a few days after our wedding! And they were beyond what I was expecting! I am so thrilled with our decision to choose Austin Trenholm for our big day!
    Jennifer R. Married on 12/28/2019

The Best Photographer!

Austin was such an integral part to making our day an amazing experience. He is not only a wonderful photographer and makes taking the pictures enjoyable, he is like a wedding coordinator too. From buttoning and bustling my dress to putting on the guy’s corsages, he made sure every detail was perfect. He made everyone feel so comfortable while still controlling a large family! We can’t thank him enough and know we made the best choice for our photographer!
    Lynn Married on 12/03/2019
    Words do not describe how amazing Austin is. He is extremely talented and his work speaks for itself. He takes the time to get to know you and you see it in his work. Every photo is perfectly elegant. His direction and guidance is subtle and fluid, simply perfect in every way! The thing i loved about him the most was the way he portrayed the love my wife and i have for each other in every photo. He captured the moment in a way that will bring you to tears! He is a true artist and has a genuine passion for his craft! We love Austin and his amazing staff and were honored to have him photgraph our wedding! Thank you Austin for everything, we are so happy we met you!!

Pricing

Trenholm Photo Price Rates

3511 Milan Drive apt 102 Fort Myers, 33916
Location of (Trenholm Photo)

Trenholm Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Trenholm Photo include in the starting price?

Trenholm Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Trenholm Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Trenholm Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Trenholm Photo offer?

Trenholm Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Trenholm Photo offer?

Trenholm Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Trenholm Photo offer for wedding events?

Trenholm Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Trenholm Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trenholm Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding