4834 22ND PL SW, Naples, FL 34116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Shot by MAG

Michael A. Gonzalez is a wedding photographer based in Naples, Florida, that focuses on capturing those special moments. He uses a mix of natural and photojournalistic approaches when shooting to document the wedding day as it happens. In addition, Michael is an advocate for allowing your wedding to flow as natural as possible. The resulting images are stunning and filled with emotions while capturing both the big moments and the details throughout the day. Michael is also available to travel to destination weddings.

Michael can stay extra hours and provide a second photographer on the wedding day to ensure every moment is captured. The final high-quality and high-resolution images can be edited and available as digital files, prints, matted prints, on canvas, and in customized wedding albums. As a part of his packages, he offers engagement sessions and save the dates.

vargas wedding 469 51 1025349

Shot by MAG 6
Shot by MAG 7

Jackie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer

Creative and captures amazing candid shots, is with you all day on your wedding, has reasonable prices, and has a wonderful personality. Used him after our wedding for other family photos and will continue to use his services. Love his work!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Shot by MAG 9
    Shot by MAG 10
    Shot by MAG 11
    Shot by MAG 12

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Michael saved my wedding day

Our photographer backed out 11 days before our wedding. Not only was I panicked as a bride about the hurricane (Irma) that tore up our wedding venue less than a month before game day, but now I had to find a new photographer to capture our memories. The event planner at our venue recommended Michael and he was ready to meet with me the day I contacted him with no qualms about making our dreams come true in less than two weeks. He had recently shot a wedding there and put my mind at ease instantaneously. Michael met with me before the wedding, lead the rehearsal the day before, was early and stayed late the day of, and he met with me several times after the wedding to deliver the photos and canvas printing. His attention to detail was impressive and his ability to capture the magic between my husband and I was undeniable. He still keeps in contact with us to this day. Michael literally saved my wedding day and I could not recommend him enough!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Shot by MAG 17
    Shot by MAG 18

Shot by MAG FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 4834 22ND PL SW Naples, Florida, 34116 See on map