Treasure Trove Jewelers

1305 G Street N.W., Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Treasure Trove Jewelers

Treasure Trove Jewelers was established in 1946 by Jerome Broder and have been on 13th & G Streets at Metro Center ever since. Today, sons Marc and David as well as wife Susan operate everything and together have nearly 100 years combined experience working here.

Treasure Trove is full service jewelry store specializing engagement and wedding rings and certified diamonds. We have hundreds of the newest engagement and wedding ring styles on display you can try on which are then customized to your specifications, with any size or shape diamond of your choice. Our clients are encouraged to be proactive in the process of creating their rings which you will find to be educational and rewarding. We also do any and all jewelry and watch repairs.

For over 30 years, Treasure Trove has been manufacturing and producing jewelry. We have highly skilled jeweler on premises plus a production facility and a network of established mounting, diamond and gemstone companies located in the Diamond District in New York. This gives us unlimited access and options allowing us to make almost anything at anytime and with fast turnarounds. In Addition by making it ourselves, we eliminate middlemen which can save you 50% or more. We are also one of the first and only jewelry stores in the area to use cutting edge CAD/CAM technology which can produce anything from an image or make something that does not yet exist.

Treasure Trove also specializes in ideal cut GIA and EGL Certified Diamonds. We are partners with several of the largest diamond importers in the U.S. giving us immediate access to over $60 million worth of loose diamonds. We can have any size, shape or quality diamonds for you to see within 24 hours or even the same day. We also carry a complete line of diamond and gemstone rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

Call or stop by to learn more about how Treasure Trove Jewelers can give you more options for less than anyone else.

Click here to read more reviews on Google+

ER7480
WB5262
WB5262

11 Reviews for Treasure Trove Jewelers

Paul · Married on 10/23/2015

Dave was awesome to work with. As a groom buying his engagement ring, I had no idea what the process would be. He made it real easy - explained things really well and had a product that all of my financees friends real jealous of. They all tell me I did a great job! Thanks Treasure Trove!

Liz · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband went to Treasure Trove secretly on his lunch breaks to pick up out the perfect engagement ring. Dave was a HUGE help - explaining diamonds and setting to him, helping him to pick out options, and steering him towards a diamond that fit his vision and was a fair price. We went back to Dave about a year later when it was time to pick out on our wedding bands. I was picky about my wedding band and it took me a few times to find what I was looking for but Dave was helpful throughout and gave great suggestions around sizing and what would look good with engagement ring. I'm really happy with the rings we choose and for any major jewelry purchase, I will definitely go back to Treasure Trove and recommend them to all my friends who are getting married.

Dave was so helpful with picking an engagement setting for my ring. He was genuine and helped get my fiance a great deal on the ring. We will definitely go back for the wedding bands.

Award

Treasure Trove Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks