Travis Curry Photography

Annapolis, MD View map

My name is Travis Curry. I’m a Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer based out of Annapolis, MD and am available for Worldwide Travel.

Photography is my voice. Growing up, the last thing you would’ve heard out of my mouth was “I want to be a Photographer!” I’d always get in trouble for “wasting” my parents film on their cameras. Even 4 years ago, you wouldn’t of heard me say that. All my life I grew up studying the performing arts: singing, dancing and acting (musicals). I find that my experiences with the performing and visual arts play a huge role in my work as a Photographer. I love that I’m able to use Photography as a catalyst to communicate everything I am passionate about.

After second shooting a wedding on a whim my senior year of college, I immersed my brain into teaching myself everything I could learn about photography.

I started off with a successful Lifestyle/Headshot business, which I still run today. I’ve shot just about everything from Weddings, Baby Showers, Concerts, Dance Performances, Corporate Events and Parties.

In 2011 I quit my “dream job” as a Graphic Designer to pursue photography. I had no backup plan or new job lined up except to be a Photographer. In 2011 I shot my first wedding event as the Lead Photographer and have continued to grow my business.

I’m a hopeless romantic. While I may not currently be in love, I still appreciate the sentiment and find it magical when I capture those special moments of love: thus, the LOVESHOT.

If you think we could click, I’d love it if you could get in touch with me. Just visit my contact page to get a hold of me. I look forward to meeting you and hearing your story. I also look forward to contributing to your story.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Kelly Married on 06/13/2015
    Photos are BEAUTIFUL! Travis is amazing. He did our engagement photos and the wedding day. Our photos turned out fantastic but he and his other photographer did so much more. They helped to keep us on track the whole wedding, reminding us when it was time to do one thing or another. He made sure we made the most of the time we had at the wedding and we would have missed all the cues without him because we were too distracted. Would recommend to EVERYONE!
  • User2138844 2+ years ago
    Travis is wonderful! We were lucky enough to snag him for an engagement session in DC as well as our wedding which he traveled to Delaware for. He is super easy to work with and has a way of capturing the small moments of the day so well. Not only does he capture very amazing images, but he gives you access to your photos with a very short turn around. We highly recommend him for your photographic needs! Thanks Travis!!
    Carolyn Married on 04/10/2015
    Travis is amazing! We booked both an engagement shoot in DC with him and he traveled to CA for our wedding. Fun and easy to work with and he really does make you look your best. We're thrilled with all the photos!

1801 West Street, #200 Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Travis Curry Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding