About Tranquility Farm
Relax and celebrate for the entire weekend on our 23-acre horse farm in Virginia’s wine country. Historic Tranquility Farm offers a Rustic Event Barn and your choice of multiple Event Spaces for ceremony, reception, cocktails, rehearsal dinner and brunch, as well as lodging in our elegant 1807 Fieldstone Farmhouse, plus the option for glamping (“glamorous camping”).
– Rustic Event Barn seats 100 guests, air conditioning, historic beams & floors, powder rooms, catering kitchen, Groom’s Lounge, and lawn with fire bowl
– The Stable with rustic stone walls for rehearsal dinner, cocktails, ceremony rain backup
– Tented Event Site seats 200 guests (tent fee additional) with electric & catering barn
– Outdoor Ceremony Sites of your choice with vineyard, garden and pastoral views
– Fieldstone Farmhouse with lodging (4 bedrooms/2 master suites, 3.5 baths)
– Farmhouse Grounds: Courtyard & Terrace for ceremony, cocktails, rehearsal dinner, brunch
– Dressing Suites in the Farmhouse and Groom’s Lounge (barn loft)
– Silo Lounge: Unique industrial space for cocktails, rehearsal dinner, welcome area, etc.
– Gardens: Boxwoods, magnolias, roses & historic stone structures for photographs
– Glamping with real beds, linens and furniture, plus gourmet s’mores service
– Parking is available on property
Packages & Pricing 2018
The Day Experience / $7,500
Includes Rustic Barn for reception, Event Spaces of choice for ceremony & cocktails, dressing suites in the Fieldstone Farmhouse and Groom’s Lounge, gardens & grounds for photographs, and the ceremony site for one-hour rehearsal the day prior.
The Weekend Experience / $10,500
Celebrate for the weekend and host all wedding events on property: Includes all Event Spaces and lodging for two nights in the Fieldstone Farmhouse (4 bedrooms, 2 master suites). Glamping is available at an additional fee of approximately $500 per tent (sleeps 2 to 4) per weekend.
To ensure your event runs smoothly, we require you hire a professional planner/coordinator and licensed caterer. Tables, chairs, tableware, decor, florals, tents, restroom trailers (for the tent site), etc. must be rented separately. We offer recommendations for all vendors.
Categories: Wedding Venue