Touched By Time Vintage Rentals

Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 5
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful rentals

Touched by time put so much elegances into my wedding. I met with Nancy and visited the warehouse where she showed me various furniture options for my wedding. She customized it to meet my needs and really listened to me. The day of the wedding I was blown away with the setup and how beautiful they made my wedding!!!!! I rented the reveal doors and this was the favorite part of my wedding. They were beautiful and made the hype for me walking down the aisle. When Nancy didn't have something I asked for she went out of her way to get this special piece from a friend and bring it to the wedding. Nancy and Kelly are outstanding and I'm so glad I was recommended to them. They are so sweet and the most caring and dedicated people. I can't say enough amazing things about this rental company. I loved my candy bar, lounge set, and reveal doors. In the end, they really felt like family. Thank you so much!!!!!

Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 6
    Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 7
    Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 8
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Cox · Married on 03/16/2019

Love love love my wedding vintage rentals decor

I am so happy that we chose touched by time vintage rentals to set up our beautiful wedding decor. They were so amazing from day one. When we first booked them the communication was awesome. I either text ,called or emailed them. Anytime I had a question or they added little things to my order that would complete my decor it was flawless. They even added things with out charging me. I feel it was such a great price and the beauty of my wedding was due to them. The farm tables, my amazing sweetheart table, omg my donut wall was sooooo cute ! My lounge area that everyone loved and sat at, my gorgeous entry doors and galvanized buckets with my baby’s breath. Everything was just so amazing and beautiful. They were so helpful day of wedding , setting everything up and making sure it was perfect for us.

Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 9
    Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 20
    Touched By Time Vintage Rentals 21
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Vidya · Married on 10/13/2018

My wife Vidya and I just had our wedding yesterday, and had Touched by Time provide both our photo booth and a large assortment of decorations. Simply put, even five stars doesn't feel adequate. We had an emergency need for a wedding coordinator, and Nancy and Kelly went FAR above and beyond by stepping in to fill this void without hesitation. In addition to operating the photo booth (which was a HUGE hit with our guests), they made sure my new wife and I were taken care of during dinner, cut our cake and ensured that it was served, and came out the next morning to tear down right on schedule. They were absolute champions throughout, significantly lowered our stress levels, and were also just wonderful to be around - smiling and calm the entire time.

Use Touched by Time. Period. Vidya and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/14/2018